Prank

3rd POV: Becky was feeling playful today. As well as cheeky. She decided to play a prank on her Boyfriend Tobey. Problem was that she didn't know what to do. "Maybe I could- No I don't know how to make slim. Or maybe! Actually that wouldn't work ether. Tobey screams like a girl at loud noises and I don't want anyone thinking he got hurt." She said as she was pondering. Becky sighed feeling disappointed that she didn't have a prank to pull. Just then she got an awesome Idea. "What if I played dead?" She asked herself. She then looked over to her "how to act" book/comic Mr. Violin gave her and Tobey after the *cough* Romeo and Juliet thing. (Btw in my mind That Romeo and Juliet thing along with Tobecky in general will always be cannon) She flipped through the pages and saw the part about playing dead. "That's it!" She said triumphantly. "Now. All I need is a sort of costume to make it look convincing." The told herself. The answer to that question wasn't hard to find. Her brother had used fake blood for his Halloween costume last year so she borrowed that from him. She then texted Tobey:
Becky: Hey Tobey
Tobey: Hello! 👋🏼
Becky: Do you want to hang out?
Tobey: Sure. I am bored. Where are we meeting?
Becky: Meet me at my house please.
Tobey: Ok. See you soon sweetheart! 😘
Becky: 😊❤️ Hehe you dork. See ya soon.
Becky blushed. Tobey has always been extremely dorky. But she loved it about him. But there wasn't time to waist. She had to set up the prank. She read the book page by page. She ripped a bit of her clothing and waited. Finally She saw Tobey coming around the corner and got in place. She put the "blood" on and then laid down in a death like pose. The door was open a jar and now she waited. Tobey knocked on the door. But no one answered. Tobey got confused but tried to shrug it off. He saw that the door was open but didn't want to walk in. He was raised a gentleman. No one answered still. "Becky! Darling it's ok it's only me! Are you busy?" He said trying to get her to call back. But nothing happened. Tobey started getting a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Sweetheart!" He said with a nervous tone. Finally he couldn't hold back and inches closer to the gap in the door. He then slowly opened it only to find "Becky!" He shouted. She was lying on the floor seemingly unconscious. With blood leaking from her side. Tobey almost screamed but covered his mouth. He then knelt down beside her. And picked her head up. "Becky! Becky! Answer me!" He said with a shaky breath. Becky was laughing mentally. Until she felt a tear fall on her cheek. She had her eyes closed but the tear along with his sad hiccups indicated he was genuinely crying. She started feeling bad. And crying he was. He picked Becky up further and checked her breathing. She had accidentally held her breath feeling shocked. And Tobey saw it as she had stopped breathing. "Becky! No! Please wake up! Please!" He said Becky couldn't take it any longer. She decided to wait and then "came back to life".  "Tobey" Becky said worried. Tobey's face lighted up almost instantly. "Becky! Darling! Your alright!" He said and wrapped his arms around her lovingly. "Tobey it's ok. I" Becky tried to say but Tobey cut her off with a peck on the head. (Peck means kiss). "Don't ever scare me like that again! I can't go without you." Tobey said. It was clear he didn't care exactly what happened at the moment. He was just relieved that she was ok. Becky was blushing like mad. And a small smile grew. Guess Tobey wasn't so much of a dork after all. Becky had to let Tobey cling to her protectively for the rest of the day till he calmed down. When he finally asked what had happened Becky came up with "I was going to open the door when I slipped and fell on the floor. I had ripped my shirt on a loose nail that was on a wall and the blood was fake I was going to prank my Brother later on today!" Tobey blinked for a moment but believed her. Becky sighed in relief and they both decided to put it behind them.  They went over to the park. Becky had to change into Wordgirl because Dr. Two brains was up to no good. After They defeated Him, Tobey and Becky went to a pizza place for lunch. And then they were heading home when. "Hey sweetie?" Tobey asked. Becky turned her head to him "yeah?" "Could I help you with that prank you wanted to pull. I have a few ideas." He said with a playful smile. Becky returned his smile and they went to go plan.
TJ: Hey Becky! Where is my?
TJ then got a bucket full of slim on his head the minute he walked in the door. Becky and Tobey laughter could be heard for miles practically. "Hey!" TJ whined. But he was actually more impressed then upset. They then cleaned everything up and Tobey left. Even to this day. Becky still thinks that was the best prank ever pulled.