The Rise of Miss Power! Tobecky AU! Part 1

Tobey: Ah. What a beautiful day. For destruction! The sound of my robuts Reeking havoc across town is music to the ear. At least mine anyway. And sure enough all this havoc will attract... her. Wordgirl! The very thought of her makes me smile. Just then I saw the familiar yellow streak of light flashing through the sky. Along with another I didn't recognize. But I quickly remembered hearing about Miss power. "This must be her new friend." I thought to myself. They then hovered over the rooftop I was on. I chucked "Why isn't this a surprise! Looks like Wordgirl has got herself a helper." I said mockingly. "Well. I've got 12 more." I stated. I started cackling again until I heard them whispering something. "What are you laughing at?" I asked. "Hello miss Macalastar!" Wordgirl said.  I Panicked. I couldn't have my mother show up and ground me again! Not now! "Mother! I didn't do anything!" I said frantically. They then started to laugh at me. And while I love to hear her laugh. This time there was a taunting tone to it. It sounded cold and cruel. Though I dare not show my pain. "Oh ha ha." I said unamused. "Hilarious." I mumbled.  Then Wordgirl turned to me again. "Yeah and you have a goofy haircut!" She said. I was taken aback by her words but I tried to not let them get to me. "You're a ridiculous villain Tobey, and you always ave been." She said so innocently yet with such venom in her words. My heart felt like it was aching. By mind was numb and I could feel my eyes getting watery with every word she said. I could hear Miss power congratulating her. They then talked about how great it was to berate me but I didn't listen as my Robuts were comforting me. Even if they're soulless there the only friends I have. Just then Wordgirl left me alone with miss power. Miss power came closer to me and grabbed my shirt lifting me up off the ground and dangling dangerously over the building. I would have tried to get free if I wasn't scared for my life from the fall. Miss Power spoke "guess it's just you and me bad haired baby. Looking for your mommy to come rescue you?" "Oh yeah, keep talking. Like I'd care about what you'd have to say about me." I said while trying to sound unfazed. She chuckles. "Yeah right. The only thing that probably ever stops you is your mother." I huffed "My mother doesn't stop me. I am much more self righteous then you may think." I said as a come back. She then gave me a devious smirk. "Oh I see. So your father must be your punisher then huh?" She said. I paused for a moment as I tied to find the words to say. technically my father doesn't really punish me. Considering the fact that he was never really there. Miss Power gave this look of realization on her face. She starts to giggle. And then her giggles turned into laughter. And then a full blown cackle. "What's so funny?!" I said offended, by her laughter. "Well I just found it Ironic that not even your own father could handle a little loser like you." She said confidently. Tears were flooding my eyes as I tried to hold them back. "My father does not think I am a loser!" I shouted back. "Oh really?! Then where is he?" She asked. "Mr Macalastar? Mr Macalastar where are ya? Don't you want to comfort your son." She said mockingly. As she called for my father I couldn't hold it in as well as I should have. I hiccuped as tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls. Fogging my glasses and making it hard to see. She then picked me up from my collar and flew me over to the jail house across town. She then sped inside with non of the guards stopping her on the way in. She the opened one of the cells and tossed me in there like a rag doll and closed to door behind me. I got back up and turned to the door where she was behind. I could only see her eyes through the little slot at the top. "Your a disappointment. A sad excuse that everyone has to deal with, your father made the right choice in running off. So enjoy your little cell here. It's the one place you belong." She said and then proceeded to slam the little slot closed. I looked around to see that I was alone. Completely. I went into a corner and covered my eyes as I started crying. I hate crying most of the time as it makes me feel weak. But I couldn't hold it back this time. I have never felt more alone in this world then I do right now. Please. Someone. Save me.