Confession.

Jacob (My OC): Me, scoops, and Violet we're meeting at lunch to talk about some very important information regarding Becky and Tobey. The truth is we all knew Tobey and Becky liked each other. But for the longest time they Haven't said ANYTHING! It was really starting to get to us as they would make the perfect couple. They are both alike. They are both supportive. They are adorable together. Etc! There are so many reasons for them to be together and they haven't even tried to tell one another. Both Becky and Tobey are ether to shy, are being Tsundere to confess. Or just missed and opportunity to say something. And we have gotten tired of it. We want them to be happy. So today we are gonna make a plan to get them to confess. "Ok. We all know why we are here correct?" I asked like a boss or something. "Yes." Scoops and Violet both replied. "Good. Becky and Tobey still haven't confessed there love for one another. And today we are gonna get them together." I explained. "So any ideas?" I asked. Scoops and Violet started thinking. "What if we confessed for the?" Scoops asked. "That wouldn't be that romantic would it?" "We could do something afterwards romantic." Scoops explained. "No. I think we should have the moment itself be extremely cute." I said. "Maybe we could get Cupid to come down and use his arrows on them?" Violet suggested. Me and scoops looked at each other knowing that Cupid wasn't real. "We should talk afterwards." Scoops said to Violet while putting his hand of her shoulder. "Yeah. Plus that could make it more cringe then cute." I explained. I could already see the bad side of that. Just then an idea came to my mind. I remembered that Tobey used to get Jealous at Scoops when Becky used to like him. "What if we made Tobey Jealous?" I asked. " are you sure? Tobey can get quite a handful when he is Jealous. And I am just talking out of experience." Scoops explained. "That's the thing. I will pretend to try and flirt with Becky. Tobey will see it. He gets Jealous. He acts all protective like a Boyfriend. Becky see's this. She realizes that Tobey likes her. Tobey realizes she likes him. They confess. BOOM!" I explained with enthusiasm. Scoops and Violet looked at each other. Smiled and then looked at me. "What do we do?" Scoops asked happily. I then sat down again and explained everything.
Becky: I was at my locker putting some books away. Thinking about Tobey. The truth was. I liked him. I didn't at first for a while but I realized later on that we are very much alike. And that he actually isn't that bad of the person. A very nice person in fact. I wanted to say something but I was to nervous to be rejected again. Don't get me wrong. Scoops is my close friend. And I have no more romantic feelings towards him as I used too. I am just worried Tobey doesn't like like me ether. What if I confess and he get weirded out? I mean idk what he thinks about me. I know everyone wants me too. But idk if I can. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Jacob. "Hey Becky. How you doing?" He said rather flirty and leaned on another locker in a cool way. Raised and eyebrow but didn't question it. "Uh. Hi Jacob. I am good how are you?" I replied. "Better now. Since your here." He said. I started feeling weirded out now. Why was he flirting with me. He never was interested in me before. And I have never felt anything for him. "How nice of you to say." I said trying not to show how confused and weirded out I was. "I am just saying the truth my dear. Btw is that a new sweater? Cause you look wonderful in it." Jacob complemented. "I have had this sweater for years now." I explained. He then stepped closer to me and put his finger under my chin. "You looked so good in it I could barely tell." He said and our faces were inches away till "STOP!". We both looked to the right and saw Tobey walking towards Jacob clearly upset.
Tobey: I was just walking through the hallways on my way to the library. When I found myself once again thinking of. Her. Becky/Wordgirl. The truth was that I loved that girl. But I just haven't been able to tell her. I don't know if she likes me back. And to be honest I don't think she does. I mean even if I am very charming and smart. For one I am still a villain at heart. And superhero's don't usually fall for the bad guy. And another thing I guess I can admit I am very "nerdy". And awkward at times. *Sigh. Perhaps I will never get to be with her. Just then Violet and Scoops came up to me. Acting very nervous. "Oh um. Hi Tobey! Uh do you want to walk with us?" Scoops asked in a nervous but more awkward tone. Like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "Oh uh yeah! It is a lovely day and you don't seem busy." Violet said in a similar fashion to Scoops. I raised and eyebrow at the two. "Well actually if you must know I was on my way to the Library and" "Wow. Good to know thanks for coming." Scoops said as he grabbed my arm and pretty much dragged me along with them. I was slightly irritated but just went along with it anyway hoping to get out of it when I got the chance. *Time skip.* we were walking near where Becky's locker was till we heard Jacob's voice. "Hey Becky. How you doing?" He said in a flirting manner. When I heard this I panicked and tucked around a corner. I peaked around the edge and I saw Jacob Flirting with Becky! I couldn't believe it! "I have had this sweater for years now." Becky explained in a confused and a little annoyed tone. He then walked over to Becky real smooth like and put his finger under her chin like she was his girlfriend or something! "You looked so good in it I couldn't tell." He said real sweet like. He then leaned in closer to her face and I knew what he was trying I do. I had enough with it and approached them. "STOP!" I demanded.
Becky: "Tobey! What are you?" I begin to say. "How dare you flirt with My Becky!" He exclaimed and then wrapped his arms around me protectively. "His Becky!" I thought to myself. Those words ran through my head. Did he. Like me! My thoughts were snapped by Tobey backing Jacob into a wall. "You good for nothing little speck! If you ever flirt with her again I will send a whole army of my Robots  to your house to destroy it!" Tobey threatened. I was about to tell him to stop when Violet and Scoops came around the corner. "Wait!" They shouted in panic. "We are helping you!" Violet explained. "Helping with what?" I asked. "We were helping you two confess your love for one another!" Jacob said as he inched his away from the wall. Tobey and I stood there is shock. And slight embarrassment. We then looked at each other. And I remembered what Tobey said. That I was "his" Becky. This made me ponder if Tobey really did like me. We stared for a few minutes till I finally decided to say it. "Uh Tobey. Do you like me?" I asked hopefully. He looked at me with a blush running across his face. He then gulped. "Uh. Y-yes. Becky Botsford." He began trying to keep himself together. "I love you." He said. Those words were like music to my ears. He then asked. "Do you like me?" With excitement in his voice. I then couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around him and accidentally knocked him down. "Yes!" I exclaimed happily. Tobey then wrapped his arms around me sweetly as he sat back up. "I love you Tobey." I said softly. "I love you Becky." Tobey said back. We staid like that for a moment till we remembered that we were in public. Violet and scoops looked very happy and Jacob had a smirk on his face and gave a thumbs up. We quickly stood up straight and blushed hard. "Anyway! Uh. We should probably head to class right." I said with a sheepish grin. "Ah yes! Very much so." Jacob agreed mockingly. Him Scoops and Violet left while giggling to themselves.
Tobey: Jacob, Scoops and Violet left while giggling to themselves like school girls. Me and Becky looked at each other and were silent for a bit. "So um. Becky. Since were clear on our feelings towards one another. Perhaps you'd like to go to the movies or go to the park. Or perhaps something else you'd be interested in. Or maybe all three?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. She then gave me that signature sweet smile and took my hand into her's. "I'd love too." She said with a blush on her face. I smiled softly too with a blush as we walked away to class. Hand in hand. Together at last.