Q&A's

Q: Who gets Jealous easily out of the two?
A: Tobey. Definitely Tobey. Whenever he gets Jealous every other guy better beware. He will often become defensive towards the person and Becky will have to calm him down and reassure him that the person didn't mean any harm and that she loves him. This calms him down but that person will still be under radar.
Q: Who is the most emotional?
A: It depends. They both get pretty emotional whenever someone from there favorite movies or show dies. But other then that there emotional moments happen with different causes. Becky tends to get emotional whenever she thinks of home. Whenever she feels guilty if she couldn't save someone. Whenever Tobey was hurt. (Though not nearly as emotional when Tobey is when she's hurt but I will get to that later). And stuff related to the people she cares about.
Tobey gets emotional whenever Becky gets hurt in battle. Whenever he thinks about his dad. Whenever Becky has to go out of town for a few weeks. cause he misses her. Whenever Becky is upset. Whenever he thinks of losing her. Or anyone for that matter.
Q: Who worries about death the most?
A: Tobey. He worries about other people's death more though. Especially Becky's. He's always sworn that if there was a way to make her immortal he'd do it. He didn't want to lose her. Becky would always reassure him that she will always be there no matter what happens. And this helps him.
Q: How did the first kiss go down?
A: Becky: Come on Tobey hurry up!
Tobey: Ok, Ok I am coming!
Becky: ok close your eyes.
Tobey: *rolls eyes and then closes them.*
Becky: *Takes Tobey's hands and then leads him.*
Becky: Ok open them!
Tobey: *Opens eye* Wow!
Becky: I got you a Lab!
Tobey: *Stands there in shock*
Becky: Do you like it?
Tobey: Like it?! Come here you! *Picks Becky up and spins her around lovingly.*
Tobey: *Puts Becky down and kisses her. Then realized what he did and panics *
Tobey: Uh um! Sorry That was an accident! My lips were way ahead of my Brian! I-I.
Becky: Shut up!
Tobey: what?
Becky: *Grabs shirt collar and kisses him.*
Tobey: *Kisses back*
Becky: Hey Tobey you alright
Tobey: I'm just fine-*Faints*
Q: What do you like most about each other.
A: Becky: Tobey is very sweet despite his villainous past. He is always wanting to make sure I am happy. Overall I really like how caring he is.
Tobey: Becky always knows how to make me feel better. I lover her Laugh, I love her jokes. She is very smart. And she is so brave too. She is always wanting to help people. To save the day for at least someone out there. I admire her courage and her attentive nature.
Q: Who is the best at flirting?
A: Unfortunately for Becky. Tobey is. He always knows how to make her fluster and he loves doing so. Flustered, embarrassed, and stuttering Becky = happy Tobey.
Q: Do you guys cuddle?
A: whenever they can YES! A lot.
Q: What is it like when the Parents are involved?
A: Whenever Tobey's mother is in the picture she loves to embarrass her son. Not in a mean way though. Mostly through kind teasing and accidentally telling embracing stories of when Tobey was a baby or toddler. Pinching his cheek. Or getting emotional saying how much her son has grown.
Becky's parents are actually pretty chill. They too can get a little much but they realize when there going to far and back off. They are very happy for there daughter. And both families agree that they hope they grow up together.
Q: For Tobey: Would you consider yourself whipped for Becky?
Tobey: ... What?
Becky: Being whipped for someone is a slang internet term for liking someone.
Tobey: Ooooohh. Then yes 😊