More Headcannons

-If There is one thing Becky has to be weary of. It's wearing baggy clothes around her Boyfriend. As if she does. He will pull her into an unbreakable hug.
- dates would include:

Sometimes sneaking in as Wordgirl so they can get V.I.P service at things such as the Movie theater, Stadium, etc.
-Tobey is a cat lover. And Becky is a Dog lover. And ever so often they will playfully argue about which is cuter.
Tobey: "But cats are so much more quiet and easygoing! And there so small they can fit in your lap as your reading a book or working on blueprints! Two Without the disturbance!"
Becky: "There is such thing as a small dog too you know. And besides Dogs are so much fun! And you can't tell me you don't find a big or small fluffy dog even a bit cute when they look at you with those big eyes!"
Tobey: "No offense love, but I don't think you realize just how much drool dogs have! As well as terrible breath and annoying barking at simple things. My grandma has a dog that never stops yapping when it sees people."
Becky: "it's just happy to see you. And for the record the smell of tuna isn't that pleasant ether!"
Tobey: "Dog lover!"
Becky: "Feline fanatic!"
- Tobey and Becky reacting to Fanfics of them: (In context of the actual show)
Wordgirl : What on earth is this? Why would people makes this?!
Tobey: y-yeah I have no idea, this, this is outrageous!
Wordgirl: *hears crime* Ugh never mind I have to go. *flys away*
Tobey: *looks to she if she has left* This is brilliant! This perfectly captures how wonderful of a couple we will be! Or should be. Keep it up whoever you guys are!
- It was actually written in the law of Superheroes, as well as the code of Villainy, that Superheroes and Supervillains can't be in love. Because it breaks the cycle of good and evil and can be dangerous if one side choices to betray the other. Becky and Tobey are the first ones to break this tradition as you know what they say. "Love conquers all! Even the natural order of things."
-Their favorite show is "My Hero Academia!". So whenever they get the chance they will always watch it together. Becky's Fav character is Deku and Tobey's is Shoto.
-Tobey is a bit of a neat freak. He loves having everything where it should be and organized. Which can get annoying at times.
- Becky loves to tease Tobey. And you can't blame her for that. While he isn't dumb or naive he is a bit pathetic. Wether it be him failing to do anything even remotely athletic, having a bit of an ego that he tends to hurt himself, or being sort of a delight flower he is definitely not the worlds most charming guy. But she loves him just the same. Even with his flaws.