Romeo, Oh Romeo. Part 1 of 3

Narrator: It was a beautiful day in Fair city. Especially for the children. For the school had announced a big announcement. Okay I know I said Announce twice but Idk what else to say. Anyway, lets see how our favorite super- I mean normal but still precious girl is doing.

Becky: I was walking passed the main hall when I noticed everyone huddling around the announcement board. "huh?" I muttered to myself as I walked to see what everyone was looking at. I saw scoops and violet near the back of the crowd. "Hey Becky! You won't believe this!" Violet said in an exited yet still soft voice. "Believe what? Why is everyone so exited?" I asked. "Go see for yourself." Scoops said playfully. I inched my way to the front only to find the best news of my life. "AHH!" I exclaimed with bliss. The poster read. "Dear students. We are happy to announce that we will be putting on the play 'Romeo & Juliet' This February the 17th. Somethings you need to know is that you can not audition for a main roll if you have not played it before. Minor rolls only if you wish to still be an actor or actress. We want to give each student a chance to be in the spot light. If you wish to Audition for the play. Please meet at the Auditorium Next Monday to audition. We are very exited to see you. and have a wonderful day." I almost couldn't contain my excitement. This was my chance to finally play Juliet. I knew I just couldn't mess this up. Not again. "Cool isn't it? I know you wanted to play Juliet so badly before. I really hope you get the part. Considering you've read the book a hundred times by now." I heard scoops speak behind me. I turned around to face them. "This could be my chance! Hope I don't mess this up!" I said exited but nervously. "Don't worry Becky. you'll do great." Violet reassured me. "Are you guys trying out for anything?" I asked them. "Not me. I actually wanted to make a news report slash interview about the play. This will be the top story of the month." Scoops explained. "And I want to be a tree." Violet said excitedly. Me and scoops looked at each other but just shrugged. "You know what. I think I can do this. I will practice my lines and Play Juliet." I proclaimed excitedly. "We know you can do it." Scoops said. I then walked off to go get the script from the music room when I started feeling eyes on me. I turned around but Scoops and Violet were walking away. Btu I couldn't see anyone else. I decided to shrug it off as just nervousness. "Okay Becky. Time to be our Juliet." I said to myself.

Tobey: I decided to wait till everyone was gone to look at the poster. I hated large crowds. You can never get you're personal space. Anyway, I walked over to the board. "Romeo & Juliet huh? I thought it would- Wait. Romeo & Juliet!" I said till I realized I was being to loud. I read the poster to myself and I was exited. I didn't get to audition last time due to a pesky stomach bug. But this time was my chance. I have never told anyone but I absolutely adore this play. The romance, the drama, the struggle. Everything was just perfect. Oh but If I become Romeo then who-. "Don't worry Becky you'll do great." I heard in the hallway behind me. I turned around to the source of the voices. "Are you guys trying out for anything?" I heard my darling ask. Becky knew that I knew her identity. I of course had to promise to not tell a soul. which was easy since I wasn't planning on saying anything anyway. I just needed to know the face for my true love as all. Anyway. I heard scoops and Violet say there piece, A tree? Really. And then I heard my princess say proudly " You know what. I think I can do this. I will practice my lines and Play Juliet." My heart stopped beating for a sec and I couldn't breathe. She wants to be Juliet! This is perfect. She then started walking to where they were keeping the script. She then stopped and turned around and I quickly hid behind the wall. she thankfully didn't see me and kept walking. I made sure everyone was gone. "Hahaha! This is it! This is my chance! I read in the book there is a scene in the play where Romeo goes down into the grave tomb and finds a sleeping Juliet. He then poisons himself but not before softly kissing her ruby lips. And then when Juliet tries to join her beloved Romeo she Kisses his lips. and not to mention the wedding, and the balcony scene and the romantic jesters and!" I had to stop myself as I was almost about to faint from the idea. My darling and me. hand in hand. Perhaps after the play she will be so moved my my performance and the things we do together that she will actually fall in love with me. I looked at the clock and saw how late it was. Oh dear! I better hurry! They probably won't have the script copy for long! I made my way to the music room. Happily planning along the way.