Please don't forget.

Becky's POV: Rummaging though old photo albums and stuff I came across and old school photo.
Becky: "Hey Tobey come look at this"
Tobey: "Coming" *Walks over* "Whatcha looking at?"
Becky: "I was looking through old photos and stuff and I found one of our 5th grade year" I explained. I stood up and handed him the photo.
Tobey: *Smiles* "Oh I remember that. I wanted to look good in front of you so I wore whole suit only to get placed in the very back" He laughed. I laughed too looking back on the memory. To think that we're going to be turning 16 this year is amazing.
Becky: "I remember you used to use your Robots as a way to get my attention."
Tobey: "Can't say it didn't work however."
Becky: *Chuckles* "Yeah. I guess it did work in some regard. Tho it mostly just got you grounded." He nodded
Tobey: "True, very true" He said whilst pulling me into a hug. To think that after all those years I would end up being in a genuine relationship with him. I honestly did start liking him back after a while but. I didn't really wanna show it until I saw the true Tobey Macalastar. And thankfully, I did. He's A dork but he's my Dork. I cupped his head in my hands and kissed him on the cheek. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was the exposition guy.
"HELP! CHUCK THE EVIL SANDWICH MAKING GUY IS THREATENING TO CRUSH THE BANK AN- wait is this the police station?" I rolled my eyes.
Becky: "No. it's down town."
Exposition guy: "Oh right! My bad. Aaaaahhh"
I turned back to Tobey and he shrugged.
Tobey: "Back to work I guess."
I quickly changed into wordgirl and grabbed Huggy while Tobey summoned a robot. Arriving there we saw just as we were told. Chuck had a huge crusher over the city bank. He spoke on a speaker.
Chuck:"I'm gonna tell ya one last time! Unless you give me all the money in that bank your not gonna have a bank at all."
Wordgirl: "I beg to contrary Chuck!"
Tobey: "Shut that crushing device this instant!"
Chuck: "Oh yeah! Make me!"
Me and Tobey shared a smirk.
Tobey: *Pushes button on remote* "With pleasure"
Tobey sent his robot on attack of the Crusher as I went to grab Chuck. He was being difficult and tired shooting his ketchup and mustard gun at me. Finally I got a hold of him. As I flew down however he shot one last time at me. It missed however and instead hit the robot on its neck. The ketchup must have gotten into the works as the robot became dysfunctional.
Tobey: "What? Why isn't it working?!"
Tobey fuddled with the controls but it was no use.
I flew up to stop it. After a bit of a struggle I accidentally tripped it. It fell and as it fell it's arm swung on the building Tobey was standing on.
Wordgirl: "TOBEY LOOK OUT!"
*Bam!* Tobey got whacked in the head and fell unconscious. As fast as possible I flew and grabbed him before the building fell. I placed him on the ground.
Wordgirl/Becky: "Tobey? TOBEY Wake up!" I shacked him to try and wake up. Shoot this is all my fault! Why did I have to trip the stupid Robot! I put my head on his chest. 'Ok he's breathing' I thought to myself. I then picked him up again and after changing back to Becky. brought him to the hospital. They evaluated him and said that he was fine. The only thing hurt was his head. I sighed a big sigh. After a couple minutes his mother came in. Of course I had to tell her what was going on. She was just as nervous as I was. They explained everything to her as well. And then allowed us to visit him. Walking in I felt knock in my stomach.
Claire: "Tobey. Are you alright dear? It's alright mommy's here." She said whilst placing her hand on his.
Becky: "tobey" I almost whispered. Almost like magic his eyes fluttered open slightly. I perked up.
Becky: "Tobey?" I said again.
He looked around slightly.
Tobey: "Where am I?" He asked. His voice sounding raspy and dry. I gave the softest smile I could muster.
Becky: "Your in the hospital. You hurt you head. But don't worry you'll be alright."
He shifted his head towards me. And with a raised eyebrow asked.
Tobey: "Who are you?"
Those words hit me like a stab to the heart. 'Oh no'
Becky: "What do you mean? It's me. Becky Botsford. Your uh. Girlfriend."
He looked at me confused. Mrs. Macalastar spoke up.
Claire: "Tobey. Dear do you remember me?"
He thought.
Tobey: "Are you my mother?"
She cheered.
Claire: "Yes! Yes I am." 
I became curious.
Becky: "Do you remember what happened?"
He shook his head.
Tobey: "No... why what happened?"
I froze slightly. I don't know if I should tell him. Would he be angry with me?
Becky: "uh...how are you feeling?" I asked. Changing the subject.
Tobey: "Sleepy really."
Claire: "You should rest then. Build up your strength."
He nodded and closed his eyes to sleep. A nurse came in.
"Excuse me. Mrs. Macalastar. Can I speak with you?"
They walked outside.
Nurse: "I don't mean to ease drop but I heard what your son said. And I think he might have Amnesia."
Claire: "what does that mean?"
Nurse: "It means he can't remember most things at the moment."
Claire: "Well. What should we do? How long does it last?"
Nurse: "Depends on how hard he hit his head. Sometimes it can last weeks. Even months but it does always go away. I'd suggest you try and spend as much time as you can with him. Try and bring back memories to him."
Claire: "Ok."
I looked over to him. He was in a deep sleep by this point. His words still haunted me. I wanted terribly to just tell him everything. But for one thing he needed rest and two he probably couldn't handle so much information at once. At this point he doesn't even know I'm his girlfriend. I held his hand gently.
Becky: "don't worry." I whispered. "I promise I'll do anything to make you better again." I sighed. "and to make you remember me." I checked the time and realized I needed to go home. I quickly kissed him on the forehead and left. Getting home I quickly ran to my room and threw myself on the bed. I felt myself wanting to cry but I healed it all in. I eventually fell asleep. Dreaming of a plan to get my Tobey back.