Chapter 53.) Play

Why do people pursue love? Well, without love or happiness, life would be a lonely journey. Without love, you'll constantly feel alone. It's already crucial that we're born alone, may live alone, and possibly die alone. When you die, you aren't buried with a spouse or another person, you'll be in the casket alone as you deteriorate to dust. But, through love and wholesome friendships, people can create even just for a moment that there is no such thing as being alone.

Most people believe that their purpose in life is to find a soul mate to grow old and die with. Although life has plenty of opportunities for us, some only seek or wait on love. The best love is falling when you least expect it. If you go searching, you may not find exactly what you deserve or need. In your time of need, when all else seems to have failed, being deeply loved and in love with a person, gives you the strength to keep going.

That's the way Ary felt as Dajon spread her legs wide. Kissing and nibbling on the soft insides of her thigh before removing her panties. Admiring how wet she always seemed to be for him with the simplest touch, Dajon gently stroked her southern lips with his tongue before kissing them slow and passionately as he would her lips.

A low whimper eluded Ary's lips as she sat up on her elbows to get a better look at the handsome man that stole her heart many years ago. Never in a million years would she have imagined that she would get to experience a love like this. So gentle, so kind yet protective, and full of laughter and support. He was her heart. Her soul mate and there was simply nothing that she wouldn't do for him.

As he made out with her swollen lips, flicking it against the nub of her clit, Dajon buried his face deeper and Ary gasped. Knowing that she couldn't get loud since their son was home but Dajon had a way of making that quite difficult for her to do. Grabbing the sheets to stop the scream that was dying to come out and herself from raining down on him, Ary struggled to keep it together as Dajon circled his tongue inside of her with zeal.

Sinking her teeth into her bottom lip, nearly drawing blood as she threw her head back in ecstasy while grinding her hips eagerly, Ary's heart pounded in her chest as she muttered a series of delicate moans. Dajon enjoyed every part of her before inserting his finger inside of her as her eyes rolled back.

"Da- babyyyy!" she whined as her back arched up to capacity while bucking her hips furiously.

Enjoying every moment of it, Dajon lifted his head as he continued working his finger inside of her vigorously as her nectar coated the sheets and his finger. Ary's lips parted and her eyes closed as her core tightened. Noticing the way her body was reacting, Dajon removed his finger and quickly replaced it with his mouth as she came. Panting breathlessly, Ary's body fell limp as she rode wave after wave of euphoric bliss.

Meanwhile, Renae and King were going through a passionate endeavor of their own the moment they made it back to the villa.

No intentions of making it to the bed, the pair attacked one another the moment the door slammed closed and took things to a different level as King had Renae's back pressed against their balcony doors as he relentlessly thrusted into her tight walls. Coating his dick in all her glory with each strike, Renae held onto his shoulders as she cried out his name.

King drew a sharp breath as she clenched down around his shaft, and began to grind her hips towards him. Matching his pace as he rolled her hardened nipple between his fingers while sucking on her neck, Renae's body and mind were in a state of delirium as she tried to focus on one set of pleasure at a time but King had her feeling everything at once.

"Keep... fuckkk, keep going," she whimpered, locking her legs around his waist.

Slowing his pace temporarily, King lifted his head and stared down at her as he gripped her neck and began hitting her with deep, quick pumps. Biting down on his lip as the sweat beads began to form against his forehead, he released a series of throaty groans as he went faster. Renae's eyes rolled back and her mouth hung open as the powerful wave tore through her like a bullet.