Chapter 4.) Good Good

It was two days later and after hearing about Yanna's situation, the family agreed to give Zaire time to process everything. He cut his phone off and only checked in every two hours so everyone knew he didn't harm himself. The family was so traumatized, they always seemed to assume that one of the kids would hurt themselves during grief. Zaire wasn't like that though, but he did ask to be left alone. His mom was dead and it was no secret the family hated her. He appreciated their condolences but he knew they didn't care. Maybe about him, but not about his mom.

"W- waittt... I'm soreeee," Ava whined, failing miserably to push Lucky away, after he done crept into the shower with her.

"Shit, stay home today," Lucky begged, moving inside of her slow.

Sucking in air, Ava tilted her head back and whimpered. Biting down on his lip, Lucky hoisted her leg over his arm and pushed deeper inside her.

Ava gasped then winced, "Ramsee... babe, it hurts."

Pulling back some, Lucky halted his movement and gave her time to adjust to his size.

"It hurts," she whimpered, "Sorry."

"Nah, that's my bad. You still new to dis," he pulled out. "My bad, ma."

"Babe... wait, I didn't mean to—"

"We good," he smiled, "handle yo business ma."

Ava bit down on her lip, "Ramsee?"

Lucky paused at the door and glanced at her.

"Come back."

"We good, ma," he assured.

"Please?" She pouted.

Lucky stared at her for a moment before walking over and removing the towel.

"It's just... it's big," she said as she pulled him close.

"Tell me what to do."

"Make love to me," her voice softened as she bore into his eyes.

Lucky accepted the challenge.

As the now mildly warm water washed their love down the drain, Lucky slid in and out of Ava's pussy from the back as slowly as she cried out his name. With one hand gripping her throat, Ava had one arm reaching back and holding onto his face as he sucked on her tongue. Swallowing her moans in the process.

Ava's heart thumped gradually, resembling the beat to Carol of the Drums. Her nectar trickled down her inner thighs, each time Lucky entered her. Her body danced with fire at his many touches. She craved more of him. Lucky's pace hadn't changed. He kept it slow and steady and made sure she felt all of him with each release.

Breaking their hot kiss, Ava held onto his arm and began pushing back into him aggressively.

Lucky smirked, purposely pulling out, "stop," he whispered against her ear before sliding back into her.

Biting down on her lip, frustrated that she decided to listen to him, she reached down and began fingering herself furiously.

"Ava," he grabbed her hand and pushed her head down. "Stop," he rammed himself into her, "I got it," he resumed going slow and pulled her up.

Massaging her breasts, he sucked on her neck and used his free hand to tease her sensitive nub. Ava's eyes rolled back and she became in a state of frenzy. She had no idea if she were supposed to roll her hips forward or push back against him. Lucky continued with the many pleasures, moved towards the back of her neck and slowly signed his name with his long tongue.