Chapter 52.) Pray You Catch Me

Love is said to feel like a warm attachment or blanket of the most abundant joy. But love can be labeled as a feeling of enthusiasm or a strong act of devotion. Some psychologists define love as a human need or a drug that makes a person high. It's one of the deepest human emotions. When a person falls in love, a melody of chemicals known as serotonin is emitted from the brain, and it makes us high with extreme elation or pleasure.

There are many forms of love but for Ava and Lucky, compassion and passion seemed to fit the pair perfectly. Compassion can be described as how to understand the way another person feels while developing a longing to end their torment. Passion would be depicted as a strong sexual attraction and need to have sex.

Ava and Lucky were dealing with both as she tried her best to muffle her moans of delight as Lucky's tongue lapped at her labia. Her body exuded fire but his tongue felt so cool against the warmth of her inner folds. Arching her back up as she pushed his head down further, Ava's eyes rolled back and her teeth clenched together as Lucky licked and sucked on the nub of her clit.

"Ra— Ramsee," her words came out in subtle whimpers as he parted her southern lips with his fingers.

Burying his face deeper between her legs, Lucky lifted her hips and flicked his tongue against her rapidly. Gasping, Ava covered her face with the pillow as the high-pitched scream escaped her lips. Smearing his face against her angelic folds, Lucky inserted a finger into her pulsing tightness and she cried out.

Her body shuddered as she squirted over him. Giving her sensitive area a few licks, Lucky lowered her hips and came up for air as her nectar coated his beard. Removing the pillow from her face as she tried to catch her breath, Ava gripped the sheets the second he pushed himself inside of her. Nearly stretching her insides, she stared up at him with her lip tucked between her teeth as he moved inside her slowly.

She could feel her pulse throughout her burning body as he pushed deeper inside of her.

"Baby," he groaned submissively as his soft gaze lingered on hers. "I can't wait to marry you," his movements became slower.

Unable to respond, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in closer.

Lucky's head fell back and his eyes closed as he moved slower if that was even possible. "I love you..." he grabbed one of her hands and interlaced their fingers and pressed his other hand into the headboard.

Rolling his hips into her like gentle waves, Lucky inched towards her face as his grip on her hand tightened. "I love you."

Whimpering softly, Ava clawed at his back, "Don't leave me."

Cursing under his breath, Lucky's thrusts remained sensual but grew rougher. "You mean so much to me," he grunted as he repeatedly struck her g-spot.

"Don't stop," she panted breathlessly, wrapping her arm around his neck and becoming lost in his eyes.

Continuing with the stimulation, Lucky buried himself inside of her. His dick pulsated by her warmth as she locked down around him. Groaning, he looked down and watched the way his dick moved in and out of her tantalizing.

"Ava... fuckkkk, Ava," he quickened his pace. Pleasure radiated through his body as her tight walls swallowed him whole.

"Ramsee... baby, I'm gonna screammm," she panicked, trying hard to hold on and keep it together but Lucky was slamming himself inside of her as if the world would end in her absence.

Sliding in and out of her relentlessly, Ava pulled her hand free from his grasp and pulled him closer into her as he thrusted faster and harder into her. Strike after strike, Ava experienced endless ripples of elation and release.