Chapter 49.) Her Way

3-years-ago

"Relax," Jeremy asserted, gripping Claire's thighs as she rode his tongue. The pair was still sneaking around and playing things cool whenever Keenan was around but Tamia knew firsthand, that her son's lover, wasn't faithful by a long shot.

"He'll be here soon," Claire spoke through clenched teeth the moment his finger entered her.

"Oh my God!" She cried out, "I hate you for this!" she whined, rolling her hips wildly as his tongue lapped around her.

"Oh... shittttt right there!" She stared down at him in a state of frenzy as he worked his tongue inside of her mercifully.

Her core tightened and her eyes rolled back as she began mumbling words that made no sense. Jeremy kept at it with his skillful tongue and the second her body stiffened he rubbed his hand over her sensitive area furiously as she rained down on him.

"Shit!" Claire shrieked, falling back. "You're fucking crazy!"

Biting down on his lip as he hovered over her, Jeremy positioned himself at her entrance and forced himself in without a warning.

"OHMY— FUCK!" Her hands instinctively went to his back as he hit her with rough, quick strokes.

"Why the fuck are you still with him?" He asked in between thrusts.

"What... I told youuu," she whimpered.

"Nah," he swatted her hand away when she tried to push him up. "You asked for this shit."

"I di— right thereeee," her eyes rolled back as he hit her G-Spot. "Rightttt there!"

"You ain't think to tell me you were pregnant?" He rotated his hips as he pushed deeper inside of her.

Speechless as to how he knew when she got the abortion, Claire's eyes shot open and bore into his now dark ones.

"You're pregnant," he repeated before pulling out of her.

Before she could lie, he flipped her over and reentered her. "Shit..." he mumbled, gripping her waist, "Is it mine?"

Afraid to respond, she replied in moans.

"Claire?" He gripped her hair and yanked her head back, "Is. It. Mine?"

"I... y— yes," she whimpered.

"Fucking dumbass," he pulled out of her, "Are you fucking stupid?"

"Obviously," Keenan's voice startled the pair.

Neither heard when the front door opened and closed nor did they hear when he came upstairs calling for Claire. The moment he heard moaning, he figured she was playing with herself until it dawned on him that Jeremy's truck was parked on the side of the street.

The pair had literally been caught with their pants down but only one seemed to regret it.

"Bro... let me explain," Jeremy attempted to save face as he zipped up his jeans.

Keenan didn't even look his way. His eyes remained on Claire's as she sat there looking like a deer caught in headlights. "You trifling ass bitch. All this fucking talk about marriage and kids and you gon' fuck my cellmate?"

"Kee—"

"I ain't got shit to say to you," Keenan glared at Jeremy before staring at Claire, "You got rid of the first baby, what you gon' do now?"