I leave the bathroom to go change into proper clothes. After a really slow change, there's a knock on my door and after a faint 'come in' Vince reveals himself.

"We should be moving now, Randy left minutes ago but he told me to tell you that he'll see you tomorrow. He had something urgent to take care of, probably regarding Ben." I nod as he finishes speaking

"Yeah, I'm ready." I say as I grab my backpack and pull the hood of my jersey up to hide myself.

We use the back exit like we always do and slip into his car unnoticed. I hope my friends are okay, I don't even know if they're still in there or not.

"Are my friends still in there?" I ask Vince as we drive off to my house

"Yeah, I saw them before I came to get you. They looked like they were preparing to leave though." He says but I don't say anything

We drive in silence the entire time until we reach the street I live on. Vince drops me a few houses down like always so that my dad doesn't question why I'm being dropped off by a luxurious SUV late at night. He will lose his lightbulbs.

"Good night Vincey and thank you." I give him a hug before climbing out of the car.

I walk to my house with my hands in my pockets and my head hung low. When I get there, the lights are still on and that's odd because dad and Sergiana would've had gone to bed by now. I take my keys out and try to unlock the door but it's already open. Dad must have some people over then.

I open the door and take my shoes off, "Nana I'm home." I shout but nobody answers.

"Dad, Giana?" I call out but still no response.

I walk to the kitchen and I nearly faint at the sight I see before me. I stand frozen as I look at what seems to be the lifeless body of my dad laying on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood. There is blood splattered everywhere.

"Daddy!" I scream out as hot tears stream down my face. "Dad no! Daddy." I cry hysterically laying down on my father, hugging on him as tight as I can not caring about the blood. I see a small note beside him and quickly grab it. It reads, 'found you'.

Sergiana. I quickly get up and dash upstairs to her room. "Giana, where are you baby?" I call out.

She comes crawling out from under her bed, tears in her eyes and what looks like blood spatter on her face and clothes. She runs to me and engulfs me in a hug, holding onto me tightly.

"What happened baby?" I ask trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. I need to know what she saw.

"Daddy. They hurt daddy." She tells me and my heart breaks at the thought that 'they' did this with her watching.

"Who is they, do you know?" She shakes her head and whispers "the bad men." to me.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. I'm here now okay. I'm going to need you to stay in here for a while okay?" I tell her and she shakes her head

"Don't go Skylar, they will hurt you too." She cries. I'm trying so hard to be strong right now but I'm not strong, I am the reason we are now orphans. I took the life of the only parent Giana and I had. It is all my fault.

"Listen to me, nobody is going to hurt me okay. I'm going to check on daddy but I need you to be safe in here okay?" I look into her crying eyes and she nods, agreeing.

I set her down and tell her to get into bed and snuggle with Nancy, her teddy and that I will come back for her in a few minutes.

I close her door and run back downstairs to where my father is brutally murdered with a gunshot wound to his head and multiple shot wounds on his body. His eyes are wide open and it feels as though he is staring at me, blaming me for everything that has happened.

I kneel beside him and slowly shut his eyes. "I'm sorry daddy. I was the bad guy you so badly wanted to see caught. I put you in this situation and ended your life. This should've been me instead of you laying there. I took away the last parent that Giana and I had, the only person that would fight tooth and nail for us. I was a terrible daughter and I wish I had never gotten involved in the life of street fighting. I wish I had told you the truth, maybe then you would have been more careful and all of this would've been avoided. But I didn't and look what that has brought me. I'm so sorry daddy, I don't deserve your forgiveness because all I did was lie to you over and over again." I cry, my heart breaking over and over again.

I lay there with him for a few minutes before I get up and take my phone. I dial Vince's number and he picks up almost immediately.

"Hey short stuff, is everything okay?" He asks sounding cheerful.

"Please come to my house." I let out an ugly cry.

I hear him shuffling around with keys, "I'm on my way." He says before he hangs up.

"Sky." I look towards the front door and see Victoria with a panicked look on her face

"How did you get in here and what do you want?" I spit at her audacity.

"I only came to warn you about my dad but I guess I'm too late. I'm sorry, I never thought things would escalate this far." She tries to explain and walks further into the house but I hold out my hand to stop her in her tracks which she does

"You thought wrong, now leave before I change my mind about holding you accountable and you and your father end up in a body bag just like my father, starting with you." I warn her. Rage filling me the more I look at her.

"Skyl-"

"I said leave! Randy is going to be here soon and unless you want your daddy dear to be mailed your head, I advise you to go." I say calmly, scaring myself too.

She turns around and runs, leaving behind hatred in my heart for her and her sorry excuse of a father.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I'm so sorry guys😢