Chapter 32

Skylar's POV

After Kendrick left last night, I attempted to put up my door but to no avail. I gave up when it almost crushed me and dad was very amused.

I'm on my way to the training grounds to prepare for my fight with the help of Vince. Jones has been absent lately but Vince says he's helping 'the boss' take care of some important things, whatever that means.

I had to tell Astrid that I had a huge test tomorrow and I was already so far behind with lessons and she let me have the day off. My education is important according to her.

"Go change into your sports gear and meet me here in 5." Vince says as we both make it to the bathrooms to change

We both exit at the same time and we get on with the training. He teaches me some pretty cool new tricks and tips which I am definitely going to use today. We've been at it for atleast 4 hours and it feels like half an hour regardless of me sweating like I ran a marathon in full speed.

"Alright, I think you're ready. Go pack up and get dressed so we go to the warehouse for your fight which is in less than an hour." Randy is going to kill us and he knows

I hurriedly pack my things and put on my fighting gear along with my mask. Vince says there won't be anytime left to get dressed there considering that it is far from here so I might as well put it on now.

"We're not going to make it on time Vince." I sigh, my heart racing and not because I'm scared of being late but because Vince is driving like we got 9 lives

"You have little faith in me little sis." He says as he continues to speed down the road like a maniac

We make it to the warehouse with 5 minutes to spare and he quickly and carefully sneaks me in out back without anyone seeing. I go into my dressing room and drop my bag and fix myself up before I'm called out.

I'm called out 2 minutes later and the warehouse is packed, not as packed as it usually is when I have a fight but packed nonetheless.

My opponent is an average height, bald headed dude, fairly built with an annoyingly huge moustache.

At least he's not tall...

But there's another problem, he talks a lot. The bell goes off and instead of fighting me, he's screaming in my face. All I hear is 'little girl', 'what you gone do' blah blah blah.

Yeah no, I quickly and violently twist my hips and fire off a hook slamming right into his jaw. My elbow perfectly in line with my fist. I follow it up with a push to his chest to create some distance, making him stumble back a bit.

"What are you gonna do?" I mockingly ask. The crowd going wild

He angrily regains his composure and tries to punch me and I easily dodge it. I reciprocate with a straight cross, twisting my hips but keeping on my rear foot and punched him straight in the mouth.

He has to have gold teeth in his mouth because that really hurt.

He unexpectedly kicks my leg and I lose balance and fall down gaining him an advantage. He kicks me on my side really hard earning a pain filled groan from me. As he tries to punch me, I quickly push kick him buying myself a little time to get up.

He moves quickly and locks me in a chokehold that if i may add is not perfectly executed. I manage to tuck my chin into the crease of his arm and I grab onto his arms, pulling straight down relieving the pressure. I hit him on his vital areas and his arms loosen around my neck. I quickly turn to face him once i was out of his hold and I deliver an open hand palm strike, pulling his head down and knee him in the face.

That was so cool... Another one maybe?

I line him up with a first jab to the jaw and immediately with the second jab, I reach above his head and grab him by the back of his head while I simultaneously shuffle my feet getting ready for my knee to come in contact with his face. He's instantly knocked out by the number of blows he received to the head and I relax knowing that I've won.

Gosh, there's so much blood and none of it is mine. Eew. Play time was fun, time to go change and go home.

I go back to my dressing room with Vince and Jones following closely behind me

"That was your coolest fight hands down." Vince says as he high five's me

"Yeah, that last move was sick. Where'd you learn to do that?" Jones brings me in for a hug

I smile brightly and point to Vince who bows and Jones smacks him on the head. I laugh at their silliness and shove them out of my dressing room because I need to change.

After my shower, I put on my tights and hoodie and aid to my bruised knuckles. There's a knock on the door and I yell 'come in' in. Never in my wild years would I see the Randy Spudnik enter my dressing room. Vince and Jones with him

"I'm impressed. You're getting better." He claps his hands

Jones comes to help me with my boo boo's and I send a toothy smile to Randy

"Does this mean I'll get paid more?"

"If you start killing them perhaps."

"That can be arranged."

"No, I don't want any blood on your hands." He says. Vince and I look at each other and down to my bloody knuckles and burst into laughter

Randy however is not amused. But when is he ever?

"How is training going?" He asks, sitting on the small couch

"It's really fun. I'm busy with shooting with Carly." He hums in response and I hiss as Jones dabs my wounds with alcohol

"What about school and that girl Victoria?" He asks and my throat dries up

"School is fine, Vicky hasn't been bothering me lately. I don't know if i should be worried or not." I honestly say, leaving her threat out for now

"Keep an eye out for her. And tell me even if the smallest threat comes up." I nod in response. He gives me the usual envelope and leaves with Vince

Jones drops me off at home today. I enter the house and my dad and Sergiana are having some kind of Disney karaoke night. My dad has pink bunny ears on and I'm guessing Giana is Moana with that flower, leaf crown on her head.

Sergiana runs to me upon seeing me and drags me by my hand to the living room. She hands me a water bottle to use as a mic and my dad plays the Hannah Montana theme song. One of my favourites as a kid.

"You get the limo out front (oh-whoa)
Hottest styles, every shoe, every color
Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you, but no one ever discovers." We all start singing and that's practically how our night went.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~