"I didn't know that Ms.Minatozaki has a gorgeous sister like you."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate that compliment..."

"Sana, why do you tour Ms.Chou around our campus so that she will be familiar for her new University."

"I will sir."

When they came out from the School Director's office some of the students giggle with excitement the moment they saw Tzuyu...

"Sana ~ ya, is this your sister?." One of Sana's classmate asked as they walks closer to them.

"Ah, Uhmm yeah?."

"Wow, She's your pretty. Annyeonghaseyo." The girl bow her head to Tzuyu..

"Annyeonghaseyo." Tzuyu smile and bow her head as well.

"Daebak...you have a lovely smile."

"Thank you :)..."

"Are you still single?."

"I'm not, I'm sorry. I already have a girlfriend."

"Oh..."

"We will go ahead now :) .." Sana said.

-

"You already seems popular in my university." Sana said.

"Yeah it's looks like, Your girlfriend is so pretty that everyone notice it."

"You're full of yourself ^^ .."

"Isn't true?."

"It's actually true, and I'm starting to worried right now."

"Why?."

"Well, I will graduate soon. I will not be able to watch you here. I'm afraid that many will student girls will look after you."

"Ey, Is my Bao Bei getting jealous ^^?."

"I'm not yet. But if you will give me reason to feel jealous then probably I will become more worried."

"Don't worry, because even there's a lot of girls trying to flirts with me, I will ignore them. I promise to be faithful partner to you."

"Really?."

"Yes,  beside why should I look for someone else if my girlfriend is so beautiful." Tzuyu sweetly said as she gently caressed Sana's face. Don't worry because I love you and I know how to bec content. Trust me."

"I trust you :) .."

"Let's not fight, let's understand each other, let's listen to each other. I don't want us to always fight so, let's do our best to keep this relationship okay?."

"We always fight though, you always tease me.."

"Well, that's an exception.."

"Why???." Sana pout.

"Because I love teasing you and I love to see your adorable angry face :).."

"You're so mean..."

"But sweet :) .."

"Fine fine ..."

-

Evening, Tzuyu is in charge at the kitchen while Sana is currently on her room having a meeting with her classmates through zoom..

Minutes later she came out from the room, pouting with her sad expression face and Tzuyu immediately notice it.

"Are you done? Wait, what's wrong?."

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺..."

"What???." Tzuyu quickly walks closer to her. "Are you okay???."

"I will be leaving.."

"Huh?.."

"I will gone for 4 days ☹️..."

"Okay? Where are you going?."

"Our class decided to have a retreat before our graduation. We will going to Malaysia this coming Friday.

"I see ~ why are you sad then? Are you not happy? You will be able to hangout with your classmates for the last time."

"No.." Sana pout and immediately hugs Tzuyu. "4 days is too long. 4 days with you, is like hell to me. When I left you in US don't you know that I've been missing you for almost 2 weeks ☹️..."

"Aw ~ that's so sweet.."

"I don't  want to leave..."

"But, you need to go. That 4 days will going to be important. Don't worry because you can call me anytime. Let's update each other with our day."

"But..."

"I will going to wait you here :) If you want I will be the one who will fetch you at the airport after your retreat."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Aw..." Tzuyu spoon Sana on a hug. "My Bao Bei is such a baby ~ I will going to miss you too.."

"Behave here okay?."

"Yes, Ma'am. You should behave too and I need you to take care of yourself okay?."

"I will.."

"Is Momo and Mina Unnie will come also?."

"Yeah.."

"That's a relief. Stick to them as much as possible.."

"Arasso..."

"Smile now.."  Tzuyu cupped her face. "I don't want you to get sad, We still have 3 days so let's enjoy that remaining three days, okay?."

"Okay 🥺..."

Tzuyu smile before she lean closer and kiss her forehead.

xxxxxx