132 | Confession No.1

Start from the beginning

     "Max, what's going—"

     "Now!" Max shouted, cutting Felix off.

     Felix was still confused about what was happening, but Payton grabbed him by the shoulder, reassuring him that his friend's got this covered.

     "We'll wait for you there," Payton says as he and the rest of the members of Omega Society ran back to their room. When they were already gone, Max looks back at the other members of Jokers and told them, "Bring Krist to the infirmary to calm him down. Make sure no one sees him."

     Rome and the others nodded as they helped carry Krist so Krist could walk properly. Brave was about to follow them, but Max immediately grabbed hold of his arm and told him, "As you are Jokers' right-hand-man, I ask you one thing. Do you wish for us to handle this situation or not?"

     Brave was still in shock, but he pulls his arm away from Max so he could touch his shoulder, "Please," he says, and Max nods his head, promising Brave that they'll do everything they can to clear this rumor before it becomes worse.

     Before following his brotherhood, Brave takes Max's hand and gives something to him. Max looks down and sees that it was Krist's phone.

     "You might need it. The password is C1A."

     "Thank you."

     Brave nods his head and finally runs out of the rooftop. Max doesn't say anything but takes out his own phone to see if the link was already passed around. And sadly, like what he suspected, someone already posted the link on J.S High's website. Max couldn't help but clench on the phone, but before he could end up breaking it, he puts it back inside his pocket and runs out to their clubroom.

     When Max arrived, all of the members were circling their table like last time. Max was afraid to see another body bag there, but when he got closer, he sighed in relief when he saw a note instead.

     "Max," Payton calls out before handing the note to Max.

     Good luck on your first assignment was what the note said, and that instantly made Max slam his hand on the table. Because not only does this involve Krist, but that secret, the same secret that suddenly became public, was something that only Max and a few others knew.

     For Krist, it wasn't just a secret. It was his pain, his regret, and his anger. And because he asked his club to not follow Sky's orders, this happened. Max felt like this was all his fault. He practically let it happen.

     "We saw this on the floor too," Felix then says, handing over the envelope that was left on top of their table earlier.

     Max doesn't say anything and opens the envelope, and to their surprise, the envelope was now empty. They weren't able to check what was inside the envelope, but no one else could have done this other than their club advisor who also had a spear key to this room. "Sky..." Max says as he angrily crumples the envelope.

      Max's anger could be felt by everyone so they couldn't really say anything, so the members of Omega Society just stared at Max, waiting for him to say something.

     It only took Max a couple of seconds to calm himself down. He knew that getting angry about this won't help him at all, but instead, he could do something to turn the situation around. He's a member of the Omega Society, so he has the means to take action now.

     "As a member of Omega Society, you already made an oath that you will keep the secrets of this club until the very end. Know that if you say anything that will expose and harm what we do here, I will be the first and the last person you'll be facing," Max suddenly declares, and for the first time, the omegas didn't just see a respectable upperclassman, but also a terrifying white uniform under the protection of J.S High's brotherhoods.