Blinded by love? hatred?

Start from the beginning

"HOW DARE YOU?" Yerin yelled, using her alpha voice, which forced Yeonjun's submissive nature to kneel in front of her. "You care too much about that omega, then let me take you there as well. " Yerin said and slowly leaned down, forcing Yeonjun to face her.

"You stopped me once, but what about the second time. I will again return, and then there would be no one to stop me. " Yerin said, tightening her grip around the omega's jaw enough to leave a bruise.

"Pathetic. How much down can you go to claim an already committed man?" Yeonjun said, unfazed by those eyes and the pain on his jaw. Somehow it surprised both Yeonjun and Yerin as omegas can't look properly in the alpha's eyes when they put their dominance on them, yet here he was challenging a furious alpha.

"We both were all fine. It was that omega who came in between us. If it won't be for that omega, today Jungkook would be my mate, and I would be the one carrying his pups, but Taehyung had to ruin everything for me, but no matter what, I'll not let him take away my first love from me. " Yerin said, which made Yeonjun chuckle.

"You are hopeless. Even if you managed to mate with Jungkook, I wouldn't be surprised when the moment he would get back into his senses and would reject you. " Yeonjun chuckled, despite the harsh grip on his face, which made Yerin grit her teeth and raise her hand to slap him.

As on instinct, Yeonjun shuts his eyes, waiting for the pain, but, instead, Yerin grabbed a fistful of Yeonjun's hair, yanking his head, forcing him to look at her.

"For an omega, you are too full of yourself. You would be a great concubine for Yuta. After all, he would need someone for breeding till he removes Taehyung's bump and mark. " Yeonjun's eyes went wide at the new information, and before he could say something, she hit his head with a nearby vase.

Blood trickled down Yeonjun's head, and the omega fell on the ground, losing his consciousness. Yerin grabbed Yeonjun and carried him on her shoulder, glancing one last time at Jungkook, who was lying unconscious on the corner. The wines had left the moment Yeonjun submitted to Yerin, so she didn't need to do anything but just throw the shattered vase pieces and clean the blood.

After cleaning the room, she let Jungkook stay on the floor and jumped out of the window, carrying Yeonjun's bag and the omega on her shoulder. The omega was too lightweight, as it made it easier for her to take him out of the packhouse.

-----------

"How do you feel now?" June asked, maintaining a safe distance from the omega eyeing her suspiciously.

"Why did you do this?" V asked, glaring at the True Blood in front of her.

"I know you don't have any reason to trust me, but I just did what I felt like I should do. Your heat came in the wrong time and place. There are many unmated alphas around, and they might have attacked you. What I am doing can probably get me in trouble too, but I just want you to be safe and healthy, at least till your mate comes here. " June replied, staring down at her lap.

V was astonished for a moment, opening and closing his mouth like a fish, not understanding what to say. Is she out of her mind? Who on the right mind would think about their enemy swarming their place. And why would she even try to protect him when they have brought him here for breeding. "Why do you want my mate to come here? Are you that eager for destruction, or do you have double plans?" He asked.

"None. I wanted to live in peace, but Yuta wants the opposite of it. He wants omegas for breeding. That's why he planned to bring you here. I tried to convince him a lot of times, but he never listened. " June replied, with a soft sigh leaving her lips.

"Why are you even helping him, then? You can just leave him. " V said, not tearing his gaze from her.

"Even when I want to, I can't. My mate, Susan, had crucial heart disease that couldn't be cured. I traded the book of omega herbs in exchange for helping Yuta with his plans, and that's how I made that potion to stop your heat. " June replied. "Yuta is dangerous and can do anything to get what he wants. Along with you, he wants your mate's pack, so he is planning a war with moonglade, and it would again lead to so many deaths. Those wolves fighting for his side are innocent but are forced to participate in the battle because Yuta had threatened to kill their family. "