Yota

We were practicing throwing our kunai, we had just been let out of the academy and I was ready to throw mine. "Masu-chan!" Chouji whinned. "It's my turn!" I pout and nod stepping away.

I wait for Chouji to throw but it completely misses, I watch as it flew past the tree. Chouji blushes and shakes his head in shame.

I pat him on the back and turn to Shikamaru. "Come on lazy ass help us find the kunai!" He grumbles out a ya and how troublesome and follows after us.

I moved around the tree looking behind the bush, "Ah? MASU-CHAN COME QUICKLY!" I shoot forward in desperate panic to reach them quickly.

I come towards a clearing to seeChouji was crouching next to a child? "Is he dead?" I pick up a stick and go to poke him. I look towards Chouji and smile.
"Congratulations on your first kill!" I pat him on the back, slightly sickened by the idea. But I'm sadist and enjoy the idea of my dry humour.

"I- I didn't mean to!" panicked Chouji, his lower lip trembling. "I was just trying to hit the tree." I think he may have cried a bit.

"It's okay, Chouji the first kill is always hard." I pat him sadly on the head.

"HE'S DEAD?!" he shouts in fright looking extremely guilty.

Ino hit me up the head and glared angrily at me. I shrugged innocently. "He's not dead. Look, you can see him breathing!" She pointed at his chest.

Shikamaru sighs, "Chouji Masuyo was just being mean, you know how she is with her humour.... what a drag."

I scratch my neck, "It isn't that bad!?" They looked pointedly at me.

"Hey, I think he's waking up!" exclaimed Shikamaru, I think this is the first time I actually seen him pay attention! I shall get him a sticker!

The four of us leaned over the kid totally memories end by how he. Blinked and breathed opening his eyes.... like wow!

The kid jumped up to his feet, he looked at us before exposing his sharp front teeth and lunging towards us. I may have panicked and tripped over. The closest victim, Ino, I'm glade to say was not...hurt...but she swung her arm around her face I think she may have hit the kid.

I covered my head and when the screaming stopped I peaked out to see the kid had stopped in his tracks and was holding his head as if in serious pain. Then he cried.

Ino looked horror-struck. She gasped and tried to sooth him with her pleads of 'sorry' trying to get a better look at where she hit him but the fanged kid kept on crying.

"It's raining?" Shikamaru looked up at the sky, confused.

"He's doing it..."I mutter darkly his chakra getting to me reminding my of a hurricane always changing.

To our dismay, it only rained harder. I sniffled, the chakra rain was leaking over me and it was starting to make me cry. We all eventually burst into tears and start crying with the kid.

Chouji offered his chips as he cried out how he was sorry for hurting him and he calmed down immediately. The fanged kid, named Yota apparently, answered our questions as he munched on those glorious chips.

"But you can manipulate rain... Are you from the Water Country then?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Nope! My home is everywhere!" he giggled.

"So, you're a nomad? A world traveler?" Shikamaru questioned.

He looked confused and shugged. I shake my head in dismay.

----
Ino and Chouji really liked Yota and he seemed fine and all. But his chakra was weir ding me out Shikamaru was a bit on the edge to.

We ended up at Yota's tree house! I love tree houses. But we relies end he was alone and it wasn't a really good space to live in, but the kid seemed content and happy.

Ino came up to us and held out her pinky, "Guys we can't tell anybody about Yota! He might get in trouble with the stuff going on Iwa and they might think he is a spy!"

I nod and Chouji's face goes serious, "we can tell nobody of this place!" we all join pinkies and shake on them.

----

I sat at the lake waiting for shika, Ino and Chouji to get here. Yota was sitting next to me waving his feet.it was getting a bit boring waiting for them, I turned to Yota to get his attention.

"Nee you wanna hear a joke?" I raise my eyebrow at Yota and he nods. I grin and pat his head.

"Ok ok Yota!" I grin widely, "Ok knock knock?"

Yota clapped his hands together, "who is da?" I nod and giggled hiding it behind my hand.

"Daisy!" Yota couldn't contain his excitement much longer.
"Daisy me rolling they hatin'!" I laugh and Yota joins in with me.

"Hehehahahah BAHAHAHAAH!"

The earth starts to shake, I stop and hold on to the grass as Yota laughs louder and the ground shakes harder.
I feel the chakra rubbing in the soil and wonder if this was Yota's doing, the ground shook harder.

"BAHAHAHAH HEHEHAHAHAH!" His laugh went on and as he shook in laughter so did the ground. His laugh was contagious but I don't think I wanted to be laughing with the ground shaking and all.

"Yota? Y-Yota?!" I was starting to freak out, "Yota please calm down!" And when I didn't think he was going to settle down, Yota patted his chest and his laugh went to silent giggles. The rumble of the earth stopped and I was grateful.

"YOTA, MASU-CHAN DID WE MAKE YOU WAIT LONG?!" I shook my head clearing my mind as Yota raced to greet them.

I made a mental note to myself. 'Never make Yota laugh again!'