Saving naruto

----a couple days later

I was running across the bridge with Chouji and Shikamaru together to the academy but Chouji stopped us

"Hey. That's Naruto right?" I stop and looked to see a group of boys crowding him.
"...But if you want to become our friend, there is one condition!" I frown and looked to Shikamaru to see if we should do anything.

"Shikamaru..."he stares down at Naruto with a thoughtful look on his face.
"...Left it on the hills...collect the spoils..." I didn't like it, I was only catching bits and pieces of the cover satin and it wasn't turning into a good one.
"Really?" Naruto looked excited but confused and I wouldn't blame him with the sound of the convocation.

I watch as he ran of grinning, "According to my dad, there might be some enemies left there." I looked at Shikamaru in worry.

"Shikamaru...." I whine, he shakes his head, "let's go." I frown but follow after them to the academy.

---
Iruka-Sensei looked to the class and marked the role again. "has anyone seen Naruto."

I flinch from next to Shikamaru still a bit worried for the child. "I don't know." the boy from earlier says happily.

I jump as Shikamaru stands up and slams his hands on the desk, "Naruto went up to the hills."

The boy stands up and faces Shikamaru, "Shikamaru, you....!"
I frown, "what are you saying?!" They freaked out.

I stand up next to Shikamaru, "It's the truth Sensei!" I nod along.

Iruka looks up in worry, "Up to the hills?" I nod.
"He went looking a corpse." Shikamaru replied.
"Right Hibachi?" I say smirking at the boy. He stares at me in shock, "Masuyo..."

"What you have been doing annoys me." I replied to them.
"It's disgusting!" Adds Shikamaru.

"Today you shall be having self study!" Iruka shouts and goes to leave. I slump in my chair and looked to a fustrated Shikamaru.

"We should have told someone sooner..." I mumble, he nods.

----

I sighed from next to Chouji studying the sweets and chips on sale.
"Hey Shikamaru can I borrow some money from you?" Chouji looked up to Shikamaru who was leaning against the pole.

"Come on not again. Don't tell me your spending all your allowance only on snacks!?" Shikamaru sighed and I giggle at his irritation.

"Huh?! Shikamaru snacks are the only thing in the world worth spending money on!" I gag and looked to Shikamaru how looked stund for a second.

"Chouji!" I laughed, "there is so many things to spend money on like....ya snacks is pretty good..." I scratch my cheek not able to come up with anything on the spot.

Shikamaru sighs, "oh all right if that's how you feel I'll lend you guys some money." I grin and pat Shikamaru on the back.

"That's the spirit!" Shikamaru walks up to us and looks at the stand.
"Hey you three." we turn in confusion to the voice.

Oh no another ninja they already found us! I hide behind Shikamaru.
"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I looked at the man with white spiky hair read the books my dad use to read with me!

"I know that book!" I shout pointing at it, "it's a very very very very very nasty nasty nasty book!" He gives me a closed eyed smile.

"That's nice." he turns his attention back on all three of us.
"Who are you?" We question.
"I'm not suppose to talk to strangers other wise my dad will get mad at me." Shikamaru tells him without a care.

"Oh you must be Shikamaru Nara, Chouji Akamichi and Masuyo Wakahisa." oh crap he knows my name!

"eh?"wow genius response Shikamaru.
"What how do you know our names?" Chouji asked.
"Ya our names!" I copy.

"You both just look like your father. Your Shikaku and Choza's sons right?" I frown.
"What about me then." he glances at me and laughs.
"You don't remember me Masu-chan?" He smiles.

I search his chakra for any familiar featuers. "GEL-CHAN!" I grin. He chuckles, "I guess you do remember..."

Gel-chan turns back to the boys, "Prehaps I should tell them you have been skipping class."

Chouji looked at him worried, "your ganna tell our dads! Oh we all have free period right now!" He turns to us, "right Shikamaru? Masuyo?"

"Why is that?" Gel-chan looked at is in surprise and I wave him of.
"It's cause of Naruto, he went to look for a corpse in the back hills."

Shikamaru nodded, "Iruka-Sensei had to leave class to find him."

Gel-chan seemed interested now, "Iruka-Sensei went after Naruto? is that true?" He questioned.

"Yeah positive." Gel-chan put his book away and gathered us around him.
"Listen having a free period doesn't mean you get to leave school. Go back to the academy right now."

We sighed and started to walk away, "okay." we complain.
"Na what a drag." Shikamaru stuffs his hands in his pocket as we start to walk back to the academy.

I turn back and wave to Gel-Chan and turn around running to catch up to Chouji and Shikamaru.

Heheh gel-chan caught us.

---

"Hey Shikamaru do you want to go to the candy store with me after class?" Choji asked. "Chouji! Don't leave me out!" I cry. It's like we were just there!
Chouji turns to me and smiles, "sorry Masuyo but I already know that you will come!" He says cheerfully.

I sigh, he knows me so well!

I groan as I had to sit next to Sasuke. "why did I have to sit next to duck butt!" I whine. Chouji and Shikamaru are so mean making me sit next to duck butt.

"Na no way! I mean if you get caught it will be ok because your mum is nice." I sweat drop, really Shikamaru really.
"But if my mum found out that I had a snack before dinner and had ruined my appetite, boy would I ever get it."

I lean back and sigh, I wish my mum could get angry at me for snacking before dinner with dad... I looked down at my fist and clench them.

"Hey did you know that everyone in the Uchiha clan was killed." I heard a boy whisper behind me. I froze and twitched looking at Sasuke out of the corner of my eye.

"Ya I heard my father talking about it awhile ago." Sasuke didn't seem to hear or he was ignoring them.

"Ya he is the only one who survived!" They whispered back and forward. So Sasuke is like me? I looked at him through the corner of my eye he catches my eye and I blush and turn to face the front.