Meeting Tenten

I look at the leaf in my hand and put it to my forehead. I twitch in concentration but mutt boy just had to stand next to me.

"Go away!" I growl to him. his dog yips at me and pants as if I'm it's best friend.
"No not till you take back what you said." he glares at me.
"But I meant what I said!" I stress to him.

"Goa-Sensei I need help!" I cringe as the orange blob puts his hand up for help, his eyes determined to beat Sasuke. Iruka-Sensei was sick today so we had a substitute teacher he was...ok.

Goa turned to face me and 'pretended ' to correct my fingers. I know he was pretending cause I'm perfect like that.
"Goa-Sensei!?" Naruto looked utterly confused.

"Goa-Sensei Naruto needs more help then I do... he is calling for you?" Goa looks me in the eyes and pats my head. I saw a spark of some hateful things flash through his eyes.

"I'm coming Naruto your not the only one in this class that needs help." Naruto's face drops and I look to him in worry. Why is everyone ignoring him?

I look at everyone and only a selected few looked to Naruto, Shikamaru looked like he was thinking as he stared at naruto, Chouji must think he smelt of food or he pitied him, Kiba looked determined to beat him, Bug boy I don't know if he is looking actually, duckie-chan is some what confused and me I'm just plan annoyed at how little anybody cares.

I stomp my foot, "Goa-Sensei!" He looks over at me some what relieved probably thinks I'm helping him to stop him from helping Naruto. "yes Masu-chan?"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Everyone loses concentration and there leaves fall to the ground.
"E-excuse me?" Goa looked some what shocked.

I stomped my foot again, "Why aren't you helping Naruto he has been asking for help!"
"Naruto isn't the only one that needs help Masu-chan!" Goa grits out.
"I can see that!" I snap, "you obviously need help if you can't see that everyone is fine and you are fixing something they are doing right and not helping someone who is trying to get help because they actually need it!" Goa's face flushes red.

"Masuyo!" I glare at him.
"So answer me I asked you a question, what the hell is wrong with you!" Goa finally snaps.
"HE IS A DEMON BRAT A MONSTER!" Goa covers his mouth as I stagger back.

I fall to the ground in shock, "W-what?!" I feel tears slip down my face, "Sensei?" I look to Naruto and his head is down and his form is shaking.

I push myself to my feet and shove past Goa  and run of the field and into the academy. How can he say that?! I was upset and mad, Naruto may not be my friend and all but... it seems like he is treated like that alot.

I slide open a random door and run in, I flush in embarrassment as I see a group of older kids staring at me. i turn and bow to there Sensei. "Gomensai!" The Sensei looks at my flushed and tear stained face.

He motions for me to come in and kneels down so I'm facing him eye to eye. "And who may you be squirt?" He pats my and smiles at me.

"Masuyo..." I mumble into my knuckles. A flash of realisation crosses his face and he nods.
"Hmm well su-chan it seems you have come to an older class and as punishment..." he drags his words out and smirks.
"You must join us!" I hear a few gasps and mummers, I stare wide eyes at him.
I nod and slowly my face lightens up, "now can you go up there and sit next to...." he glances at his class, "I would say Neji but he is a bit scary..." He mutters in my ear, I saw a boy with long brown hair grow an anime vein in annoyance, "so why don't you go sit next to Tenten!" He points to a girl with dark brown hair and buns on her head.

Her face was dusted with a light blush and she smiled shyly at me. I nod and skip up the stair and plop down next to her.
"Konichuwa Masuyo!" She smiles and I nod in a hello, "you to Dancer-chan!"
She frowns and tilts her hea in confusion.
"Dancer....chan?" I nod and giggle.
"Ya your chakra feels like a naruko or fan and your hair it's in dancer buns." Tenten smiles and touches her hair, "y-you think so?"
I nod an giggle, "Yup!"

We turn to face the front as we were taught about the different weapons and what they do and how to use them.

"I want to be a weapon specialist!" She whisper shouted her eyes glazed over as Tenten stared at the weapons with want. I grin and nod, "I believe you can do it!" She smiles at me.
"Only if destiny allows it..." I turn and glare at destiny child what is wrong with him? He got some stick up his ass... maybe....

"You're only saying that cause your my friend." Tenten frowns at him then turns to me and sighs.
I shake my head and frown. Who cares what that dude thinks prove him wrong nee!
"No I think if you put your mind and soul into it you can achieve what ever you want." I stood up on the desk an point to destiny child.
"You hear me near destiny child, you believe in destiny but I believe in fate! You are never destined to fail by destiny cause fate has shown us that not everything is as it seem!" I bend over pull my eyelid down and stick my tongue out. "Nee!"

Tenten laughs and Sensei looks slightly amused. "Su-chan if you wish to stay please sit down."
I comply and sit down. "Hai!"
"Now let's continue with the lesson..."