SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Equiro Rouquel Velasco the Chief Executive Officer of Velasco Corporation ,The Heir of Velascos.

Echoe is a kind of man who never imagined himself waiting in the altar for his bride, having a wife and children-because that's bullshit.

Marami pang babae ang nag-aantay para matikman niya-and yes he is a womanizer,a man who loves eating pxssy, and squeezing some boobs.

But one morning, nagising nalang siya na planado na ang lahat-para sa kasal niya.

And the worst is he's getting married to a woman named Karina -na sobrang hinhin, walang taste sa damit at napaka inosente at ignorante-definitely not his-fvcking-type.

What will he do? Gagawa ba siya ng paraan mag hiwalay sila? O hahayaan niya itong manatili sa buhay niya?

DARKERthanBLACK

⚠︎

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of author's imagination or are used to fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Please be informed that this story contains mature themes and language that are not suitable for younger readers and close—minded people.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

All rights reserved.

© dTbStories