The Brutal Plan

Sophie just gaped, "wait... what?"

"Aww, are you beginning to realize you lost me?" Fitz said, mockingly.

"I'm pretty sure she's crying with joy on the inside now that you're finally over her" Keefe said, rolling his eyes.

"Yup, and why does it matter that he has a child?" Sophie said, turning to Forkle.

"Because his child is the only half elf, half human alive" Forkle said, "And yes, Sophie. Your father is an elf".

"Wait, let me get this straight... You married a human?" Keefe said as he bust out laughing. "I knew you could never get an elf to love you, but THIS is a new low".

Sophie shushed him and turned to Forkle, "And why is that so important?"

"Becaues right now a human, with the beauty and wisdom of an elf, if living in the human world without the problems that you had" Forkle said. "If we used him properly we could usurp the human governments."

"Wait.. Is that your plan? Not kill the humans, but bring ruin to their societies?" Sophie was shocked that Forkle would want to bring this much harm to the humans. "We can't just keep them in a Sanctuary like the Neverseen wanted to do!"

"At the moment, we don't have a choice" Forkle said grimly. "We'll get them back to their normal lives as soon as we can eliminate those who want a war".

"oookay..." Sophie said. "And how is Fitz's kid going to help with any of this?"

"We're going to brainwash one of the world's leaders into believing that Adair is one of his children so that we have an inside elf" Fitz said.

"Wait... You named your kid ADAIR?" Keefe said as he fell on the floor laughing. "And I thought FITZROY was the worst elf name ever".

Sophie giggled, but then stopped when she saw the look on Fitz's face. "Okay whatever, this Adair dude sneaks into a president's home and steals his plans. Then what? We still have to fight him."

"Yes.. and this is where the hard part comes in" Forkle said, sighing.

"What?" Sophie said, suddenly anxious.

Fitz rolled his eyes, "You probably learned about the abnormal amount of energy baby elves have, right?"

"Yeah, they have ten times the amount of energy an adult elf has.. so?" Sophie asked.

"We want to channel some of this energy towards adult elves so that we can create an army" Forkle said, looking away.

"AN ARMY? AND YOU WANT TO DRAFT BABIES TO STEAL THEIR ENERGY?" Sophie yelled. "THIS IS THE STUPIDEST PLAN I'VE EVER HEARD!".

"It's not the best" Forkle agreed, "but it's the only one the Council agrees with".

"Well, YEAH cause it's not like they have kids" Keefe said.

Sophie couldn't imagine watching the twins having their energy sucked out of them, just to help feul an army.

"There is no WAY-" Sophie started.

"Oh stop it, you need to see the destruction yourself" Fitz said as he grabbed her wrist and leaped away.