The Real Wedding

"Keefe!" Sophie called as she ran towards him as fast as her dress allowed her to.

When she reached Keefe he suddenly looked shocked at how she looked.

"Sophie you look... breathtaking" he said quietly, "how did Biana force you to wear that dress" he added with a sudden smirk.

Sophie laughed sarcastically as she took his arm and walked towards the beautiful podium in front of them.

Suddenly, loud bells started to ring.

Sophie's friends were sitting at the front and they waved at Sophie as they waved back.

The old elf Sophie had seen in her forced wedding with Fitz was standing near the podium, holding the same book he was holding before.

Edaline and Grady took their places near the front, with tears in their eyes as Sophie and Keefe walked towards the podium, waving at the guests as they passed.

When Sophie and Keefe reached the podium they glanced at each other nervously as they were told to hold hands while the old elf started to speak.

"We are here on this glorious day to celebrate the wedding of Sophie Elizabeth..." the old elf droned on, as Sophie lost attention.

She was staring at the figure that was sulking at the back.

Fitz, Sophie thought.

Why would he be here? Is he planning something? Did he accept what he did was wrong? 

Sophie's thoughts swarmed around her head as she saw Keefe staring at Fitz too.

"Do you Sophie Elizabeth Foster, take Keefe Sencen as your husband?" she heard a voice say as she started to blush again.

"I do" she said, smiling at Keefe as he said the same to her.

"Then I pronounce you, husband and wife" The old elf said smiling.

Everyone cheered as butterflies and glitter flew into the air, and Sophie and Keefe kissed.

"Guess I've gotta call you Mrs. Foster now" Keefe said with a smile as Sophie let go of his embrace.

"Yeah, and I was wondering, where are we going to live?" Sophie asked as Keefe smiled at the question.

"It was going to be a surprise, but I bought an amazing mansion that I thought you would love. I didn't name it since I thought you would want to" Keefe told her.

"wow, Keefe. You thought of everything" Sophie said, laughing as they kissed again.

Sophie then noticed Fitz walking towards her and Keefe's face turned red.

"Stay away from Sophie, Fitz" Keefe snarled at him.

Fitz put his hands up innocently. "I just wanted to talk to her. Alone." he added as Keefe tried to follow Sophie and Fitz.

"It's alright Keefe, I'm curious to see what he has to say" Sophie said as she walked away, leaving Keefe looking suspicious.

"Congratulations, Sophie" he said as he handed her a drink.

"What do you want Fitz" Sophie said threateningly after taking a sip.

"Nothing! I simply wanted to congratulate you. Do you think we can become friends again?" Fitz said with open arms as if he expected Sophie to hug him.

"Is it because you realized you could at least have a bit of my fame if we were friends?" Sophie said coldly.

Fitz turned tomato red, "Of course not, but if you don't want a Vacker on your side be my guest" he said angrily.

"I have Biana, and not because of her name. She actually CARES about me, unlike you" Sophie said as she walked back to Keefe, leaving Fitz furious.

She saw Keefe talking with Tam, Linh, Biana, and Dex.

"Congratulations!" they all said as she walked to them.

"Thanks" Sophie muttered. She was feeling queasy but it was probably because of everything that had happened she decided.

After talking for a while, Sophie's friends leapt home one by one, until Sophie, Keefe, and Biana were the last ones in the garden. Edaline and Grady had gone inside to let them talk.

"Bye, Biana!" Sophie said.

"Bye Sophie, SOPHIE!" Biana said with a shriek as she saw Sophie fall to the ground at the second.

Sophie couldn't think.

Everything was black.

She heard a distant voice.

"Sophie please, wake up" Keefe said.

But she couldn't.

Just then she felt strong arms pick her up, but she couldn't stay conscious anymore.

Everything went black.