The Fight

Sophie and Keefe walked up the steps to the large door.

Sophie glared at the familiar door.

"I get it if you don't want to do this" Keefe told Sophie.

"No I HAVE to do this" Sophie said, as she glared around the Everglen estate.

Of course Fitz would have taken her child. she had refused to marry him and embarrassed him in front of the Elvin world, after all.

Sophie quietly opened the door as she and Keefe sneaked inside.

Sophie heard people talking in the dining hall.

"Come on" Sophie whispered to Keefe as she dragged him.

Thankfully, the door to the dining hall was open, and they were able to hear everything that the people inside were saying without revealing themselves.

"FITZ WHY DID YOU TAKE AN INNOCENT CHILD" Sophie heard Biana's voice yell.

"Biana, leave or I will be forced to sedate you" Fitz said with a growl.

Sophie heard Biana's footsteps fade away as she heard another voice.

"What do you plan on doing with this child, Fitz?" Alden asked.

"I want to see if she had Sophie's powers. If she does, I can raise her as mine and she can help me prove how weak Sophie really is" Fitz's voice said with a triumphant tone.

"I will NOT allow my son to STEAL THE CHILD of someone who I consider my own daughter" Della yelled with so much anger that Sophie was surprised that she was capable of it.

"Alden! Tell Fitz to stop what he is doing. If the Neverseen didn't succeed in killing Sophie you won't stand a chance Fitz" Della yelled.

"I'm sorry Della" Alden said with a sigh. "I do not believe what Fitz is doing is wrong. If this child ends up having spectacular powers than we can gain power beyond belief! Surely you want that?" Alden said as Sophie trembled with anger.

"POWER?" Biana's voice asked, as Sophie guessed she had vanished and sneaked up on them. "You want to get POWER using a child? That is disgusting".

"I. Trusted. You" Sophie heard Della whispered. Her voice sounded so violent that Sophie was glad she had never ended up on Della's bad side.

BANG

Sophie heard Alden groan and she guessed Della must have hit him with something. Sophie decided to sneak up on them during all of this commotion.

"Keefe, let's do it" Sophie said as she saw Keefe nod with anger in his eyes too.

Sophie and Keefe ran inside, but none of the Vackers had noticed them.

Alden was getting horribly beat up by Della and he was writhing on the ground.

"Della- I can-" Alden groaned before he was cut off.

"You've explained ENOUGH Alden. I NEVER would have married you if I knew about your evil intentions" Della said while continuing to thrash him with some kind of a golden scepter.

Meanwhile. Fitz and Biana were wrestling each other for the baby.

"I'm taking her back to Sophie!" Biana yelled as she punched Fitz in the face.

"Never" Fitz groaned as he pushed Biana to the floor.

Sophie and Keefe ran up to Biana and Fitz. Keefe grabbed Willow and was ready to light leap out of there with Sophie, but something was holding Sophie back.

"Let go of me Fitz!" Sophie yelled as Fitz had gotten ahold of her hand.

"Not until you give the child back" Fitz said, while stepping over Biana's unconscious body to retrieve a rope.

Keefe, run Sophie transmitted, but Keefe shook his head.

Fitz was tying Sophie to a pillar, and he hadn't noticed Keefe was even there.

Keefe hid willow in a small blanket and ran over and punched Fitz. Hard.

Fitz's nose started to bleed and he fell, unconscious. Sophie watched as Alden fell unconscious to, as Della finished with him. Biana started to stir. 

"Sophie?" she mumbled.

"Biana, you and Della are coming with us. It's not safe with Fitz" Sophie told her as Keefe helped up Biana.

"Ready?" Keefe asked as Sophie, Keefe, Biana, and Della held hands.

They nodded.

They were about to light leap away when Sophie realized they had forgotten Willow. Sophie ran over to the blanket to get her, but she wasn't there.

"Where's Willow? Did she crawl away?" Sophie asked, with panic in her voice.

"Looking for this?" Fitz said as Sophie whipped around to see Fitz holding Willow. With a blade at her throat.