The Preparation

Once Grady, Edaline, and Sophie had leaped home. She realized what she had forgotten.

She had accepted Keefe's proposal without asking her parents.

"Guys, sorry I-" Sophie started.

"It's alright Sophie. You were under a lot of pressure so I understand why you didn't ask us. I don't mind either. I've long felt that Keefe was the right person for you. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether you're old enough for marriage. You just turned eighteen" Edaline replied with a concerned look on her eyes.

Sophie realized that her birthday was yesterday and she had just turned eighteen. She had completely forgotten about it due to all the drama. She then questioned if she was ready for marriage too. 

But then she remembered Keefe's face.

You know I love you, right?, he had said.

"I think I'm ready" Sophie told Edaline with a determined look, "I know Keefe is the right guy for me so there is no point in waiting, and if I don't get married we all know Fitz is going to try and get me back again. I'm fine with it unless you don't-" Sophie said before she got cut off.

"Grady and I are fine with any decision you make, Sophie" Edaline said kindly as she looked at Grady.

Sophie realized she hadn't asked about Grady's thoughts.

"You're okay with this... right?" Sophie asked tentatively.

Grady sighed. "Well... Better Keefe than that Vacker boy. I'm happy for you Sophie. But you HAVE to promise to right to us EVERY single day" Grady said with a stern glance at the end.

"Alright, dad" Sophie said with a grin.

"I heard you with Keefe. You wanted to plan the wedding for tomorrow?" Edaline asked.

"Yeah" Sophie responded, waiting for their response.

"Well it's a good thing I've already invited everyone" Edaline said with a smile and hugged Sophie with Grady joining in.

Just then she got a hail from Biana.

"Oh no, you told Biana? Now she'll want to help me pick out a wedding dress" Sophie said with a sigh but she was still happy Biana was still her friend after what happened with her brother.

Sophie walked to her room and answered the call, "hey Biana" she said.

"Sophie! We don't have much time! I picked up a few wedding dresses and shoes and I'm coming straight away so you can try them on!" Biana said frantically.

"How many do you mean by a few dresses?" Sophie asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh just six...teen" Biana said and ended the hail. A moment later, she appeared at Sophie's door with a giant bag.

Sophie rolled her eyes and playfully looked annoyed as Sophie tried on the first fifteen dresses.

Sophie loved them all but Biana refused to let Sophie be seen in any of them.

"Well, it's a good thing I saved the best for last!" Biana said as she handed Sophie a gorgeous gown.

The dress was baby blue and it as covered in beautiful diamonds that were carefully woven into the dress. The train was nearly two feet long, which made it easier for Sophie to walk in. it also had a belt of roses made of rubies on it. It was the most beautiful gown Sophie had every seen.

"Amazing!" Biana said as Sophie walked out wearing it. "This HAS to be your wedding dress!" Biana squealed.

"Yeah! I love it too, and I'm not even a fan of dresses!" Sophie told her.

It was evening by the time she went home. And Sophie went to bed ready for what was coming tomorrow.

It was her last night as Miss Foster. Tomorrow she was going to become Mrs. Foster.

She smiled at the thought.