Epilogue Part 2: Biana's Wedding

"Willow, come back here!" Sophie said as she sighed. She knew toddlers needed attention, but she never knew it would be THIS hard. 

Especially with two of them.

"Kenric, I swear, I will feed you to a sasquatch!" Keefe yelled as he chased after Kenric.

Willow and Kenric stuck out their tongues at both of them and kept running.

5 year olds.

"Keefe, if we don't find a way to stop them we're gonna be late for Biana's wedding" Sophie said as she tried to grab the hem on Willow's bow, but she was too quick for her.

Sophie and Keefe had been married for five years and their lives were still stressful and full of adventure.

"I know, and Tam is NOT the type of guy you want to cross" Keefe said as he managed to grab Kenric as Sophie tackled Willow.

"Guys, do you REALLY want to upset Aunt Biana?" Sophie said as she put her hands on her hips.

The twins thought for a while. "Nooo....?" they both said.

"AS LONG AS WE GET MALLOWMELT AFTERWARDS!" Kenric yelled.

"YEAH!" Willow yelled as she giggled.

Keefe sighed. "I'll buy all the snacks you guys want as long as you listen to us."

"DEAL!" the twins yelled as the four of them light leaped away.

They all landed on soft grass and Sophie was about to tell Kenric and Willow to follow her lead when she looked around her. 

The trees were almost shimmering, and everything was so strategically placed it looked...so perfect.

Sophie glanced at Keefe and saw him gaping at the lush meadow.

"Sophie! Keefe!" Biana said as she ran over to them and Sophie did a double take.

Biana was one of the most elegant elves Sophie had ever seen, but today... Sophie wasn't even sure if such beauty was possible. Biana managed to look like a princess and a warrior at the same time.

"Congratulations!" Sophie said as she hugged Biana and Kenric and Willow ran to the dessert stand.

"You're just in time" Tam said as he walked over to them and held Biana's hand. 

"Hey, bangs boy" Keefe said as he shook his hand. "I'm surprised Biana hasn't convinced you to dye your bangs pink for the occasion".

"Oh she tried" Tam sighed as Biana rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Hey, pink and sparkles make everything better!" she said as she showed Sophie and Keefe their seats.