Chapter 51

Decided to update hehe enjoy! <3
_________

Mrs. Kang pov

"We shouldn't have came here. I told you your daughter and mother will never like me.....this is the biggest mistake ever", Seojun, my husband said while brushing his hair back. I didn't even dare to say a word.

"Jagi.....I think, I shouldn't have married you....", he spoke again making me look at him with wide eyes.

"What are you saying? Don't you love me?", I sigh disbelief.

"I love you so much Jagi....more than anyone but.....I think we have to separate for a moment....I want to give you some time to make up with your family....."

"But what about you? I don't want to leave you.....", I came closer to him and hold his sleeves.

"You will never leave me right? I trust you jagi, I want you to fix this.....don't mind about me....I will be perfectly fine"

I looked down before looking back at him.

"I promise that I will come back to you when everything's settled", I smiled as he smiled back before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Find your ex-husband and fix it together", he said making me release the hug.

"Are you....serious? Are you okay with that?", I questioned.

"Of course, I trust you", he pats my head and smiled.

"Okay Jagi, I will never let you down"

Author pov

"She needs you....go for it"

Sunoo was kinda confused about what she meant by that. Heejin needs him?

"She....needs me?", he questioned as Sunmi let out a slight sigh. She thought that maybe Sunoo was trying to act dumb.

"Don't act like you don't understand my words, go comfort her", Sunmi said and signalled him to go to Heejin's room. Sunoo hesitates whether he should go or not.

"What if she won't let me in?"

"Why wouldn't she? Just go!"

"I....don't think I can—", Sunoo's words got cut when Sunmi kicked his butt.

"Yah! Just go already! How are you going to win her heart if you act like this?", she whisper yelled as Sunoo was rubbing his butt due the painful kick he just got.

"Fine fine....", Sunoo took a deep breathe before slowly walk towards Heejin's bedroom.

He took a glance towards Sunmi who's waiting for him impatiently. She raised her eyebrows and nodded, signalling him to go. He sighed and knocked on the door.

"Heejin? Hey it's me Sunoo, can I come in?", Sunoo said while closing his eyes, afraid that he might got screamed by her.

"Come in...."

Sunoo opens his eyes in shock. She lets him in that easy? He never felt like he's the right person who can make her feel better. He felt relieved when she didn't hesitate to let him in. It makes him happy. Sunoo cleared his throat before turning the door knob.

He saw her sitting at the edge of the bed while hugging her knees. He took a glance towards Sunmi nervously before closing the door. He slowly walk towards Heejin and kneeled in front of her.

"Heejin....don't cry...", he spoke and sat in front of her while crossing his legs. It was kinda embarrassing because he doesn't really know what to do.

Heejin didn't respond to him and kept sobbing. Sunoo is thinking of a way to make her feel better.

"Heejin, you—"

"Why?"

Heejin cuts his words making him a bit flinch.

"Why can't my parents love me like other parents do?", Heejin continued while still hiding her face with her arms.

Sunoo went silence.

"Why Sunoo? Why?", she finally lift her head up and make an eye contact with Sunoo.

His eyes softened seeing her swollen face.

He tucks her hair back and wiped her tears with his thumb. It was so quick, he did it without any hesitation. It felt like it was normal for him to do this to the girl he likes.....I mean, love.

"Heejin, your parents love you....they just don't show it. Trust me, everything will be better soon. I know you're strong Heejin.....", he caresses her cheeks. Yes, he didn't even planned to do it, his mind told him to do it.

Heejin didn't stop crying. Sunoo was thinking of another way.

Hug....

Hug..

Hug...

His mind started to think of a way. Sunoo thought that he might have to do it. He want to make her feel better.

You love her...

Sunoo loves her...

After a few seconds, he slowly makes his way closer to Heejin. He moves her legs as she was confused with his actions. Sunoo pulled her into a tight hug and buried her face on his chest.

Heejin is crying on his chest while he slowly pats her head. Heejin began to hug him back as a smile plastered on his face. His crush is in his embrace. He couldn't tell how happy he is.

"Let it all out...I'm here for you...."

_________

okayy I updated today cuz I miss publishing chapters :( I decided to update once a week because I don't want to leave my story hanging 😆😆