Chapter 24

.....

"That's all from me, meeting dismissed", Sunghoon said as all of them bowed to him before leaving the office. Heejin and Sunghoon is the only one left in the meeting room.

Heejin took out a napkin and began to wipe the table. The table had a little stain so she had to clean it.

"Oh Heejin you don't have to do it", Sunghoon said.

"No it's okay Mr. Park, it's one of my habits to keep something clean", Heejin smiled and looked under the table and arranged all the wires connected to the projector neatly. As she was done doing her job, she stood up and she didn't go much far from the table. Her head hit the table hard as a loud thud echoed the room.

"Heejin!", Sunghoon came towards her and check on her. He caresses her head and lift her chin up by cupping her face. She groan an held her head.

"Does it hurt? It must hurt so bad", he said and tucks her hair. She was shocked by his actions. Heejin was too stunned to speak. (nah the tiktok one 😭).

She stared at his worried face while blushing.

What am I feeling right now?

She broke the awkward situation by pushing him and stand up cleaning herself. Sunghoon looks at her in confusion.

"Why did you pushed me?"

"Oh sorry....", she said and chuckled.

"Be careful next time, I don't want you to get hurt", Sunghoon stand up and grab his laptop before walking towards the door.

Heejin......

Why are you feeling something you aren't supposed to feel......?

Meanwhile....

Jiyeong and Suho walk towards the cafe after finished the meeting. They ordered a coffee and went to their seat.

"Jiyeong-ah, didn't Heejin act a little bit strange earlier ?", Suho asked as Jiyeong frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you see how she looks at Mr. Park while he's explaining? She didn't take her eyes off him until the meeting ends", Suho explained.

"Yes, she's focused....why?"

"Aigoo, you're dumber than I thought...that's why you're single", Suho rolls his eyes as Jiyeong look at him disbelief.

"What? What did you said? You're so wrong. I'm single because I rejected many girls ! I'm not in a mood to be in relationship right now, what about you? I bet there's only an old lady confessed to you", Jiyeong fight back, Suho gave him a death glare.

"Yah! It's not that! I'm single because I'm limited! I'm hard to get you know! There's many girls who have a crush me but afraid to confess....", Suho defend himself and rolled his arms.

"Yah, they better confess before someone get you first...."

"Well, we can't force them—"

"You're right.....enough we're both single now so shut up", Jiyeong gave up and sighed.

......

It was an awkward silent until Suho decided to break it.

"About Heejin....don't you think that she have some feelings towards Mr. Park?"

Jiyeong looked up to Suho confusedly.

"Why did you think of that? They're business partners and it's impossible for her to like him...."