Chapter 29

.......

"Hoonie! Try this one!", Siwoo showed him a cyan coloured suit.

"Siwoo, the colour is too bright....", Sunghoon replied.

"Aww please~ It's my favourite colour thought....", she said and pouted.

"Okay, okay fine", Sunghoon chuckled and went towards the fitting room along with the suit.

Heejin, Suho and Jiyeong sat at the bench, waiting for them.

"We spent our time here almost half an hour just to buy a suit....", Suho sighed and checked his watch.

"Look at them, they look just like a couple", Jiyeong said and pointed at Siwoo and Sunghoon.

Heejin also look towards them.

Couple...?

Really...?

"Are they really a couple?", Heejin asked as they look at her and frown.

"I don't know, but it looks very obvious....it's possible that they like each other", Jiyeong said.

Heejin mumbles 'oh' and looks down.

Why am I feeling jealous?

"Yah Heejin-ah, do you have a boyfriend?", Suho suddenly asked.

"W-what? Why so sudden?", she replied, avoiding an eye contact.

"Well.....don't you have someone in your heart?"

Heejin kept silence and took a glance on Sunghoon who's laughing happily with Siwoo. They really does look like a happy married couple....

No....I can't like him...

But he always makes my heart flutters...

He's so kind....

But he's my boss...

No I can't...

Heejin is back from her sense when someone hit her head. She groaned a little and look at the person who hit her.

"What?", Heejin said.

"You zoned out....", Suho glared and crossed his arms.

"I do? Oh sorry....", Heejin said and looks away.

"Yah you didn't even answer my question, do you have someone in your heart?", Suho continues as Heejin gulps.

"N-No one...."

"You're lying"

"W-why should I? How did you know t-that I'm lying?"

"Because you're stuttering"

"N-no...."

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"I said no"

"Yes, you lied"

"I said I'm not"

"YAH YAH STOP IT ALREADY", Jiyeong yelled as everyone in the store looks at them.

They bowed and apologised to the people.

"Can you guys stop arguing over a small thing? Yah, Heejin clearly said she have no one in her heart, don't be to dumb to deny it", Jiyeong said and hit Suho's head caused him to groan.

"But why did you hit my head tho?", Suho touches his head and let out a small groan.

Heejin rolls her eyes and stood up. She fixes herself and do a little but of stretching.

"OMO HEEJIN AH YOU'RE BLEEDING!", Suho squealed as Heejin flinch and immediately knows what he meant. She quickly lowers her blouse down turns around. Everyone is looking at her.

I knew this would happen....

Why is my life so cruel?

Please please save me from this embarrassing moment....

"Yah you shouldn't say it out loud!", Heejin whisper yelled and tried her best to hide it.

"Omo Heejin ah, are you dying?", Suho said and was about to cry until Jiyeong hit his forehead.

"Yah, Heejin is on her period, don't you know that?", Jiyeong said and rolls his eyes.

"C-Can you help me? Cover this up? Suho can you lend me your jacket please", Heejin said and pulled Suho's jacket but he backed off.

"No way! This is the most expensive jacket I've ever have!", Suho said and hugged himself.

"Please? Hurry", she begged.

"Sorry Heejin, I'm not wearing a jacket right now....", Jiyeong said.

"Aish whatever, I'll go to the restroom", Heejin said and immediately walk out from the store. She saw a restroom nearby and didn't hesitate to come in.

I shouldn't have wore this white palazzo even though I have to....

Why is there outfit rules anyways?

Can Mr. Park change the rules so I can wear whatever I want?

Aish this is so stressful....

She suddenly snap out from her thoughts when a few girls in there looks at her confused.

"Are you okay?", a girl with a ponytail spoke.

Heejin squints her eyes and think about what should she reply. She went quiet for a few seconds until she decided to spoke. She thought that it is okay since everyone there is all women.

"Uh I.....", Heejin said and pointed at her back as a signal.

"Oh! I get it, do you bring any spare pants?", she asked and come towards her.

Heejin looks down and shook her head.

"Umm, how about you take my jacket", she immediately took off her jacket and put it around her waist then ties it.

Heejin didn't get any chance to speak. She does it so quickly.

"That's very nice of you..."

"No problem, are you going home?", the girl asked.

"Ah yeah, I was about to go home", Heejin smiled weakly, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Do you need me to accompany you?"

"Ah no it's okay, I'm with my friends, thank you for this jacket....what's your name by the way? I'm Heejin"

"Ah Heejin, what a beautiful name, I'm......

.....Gwon Eunbi....."