Chapter 46

Author pov

"Grandma, we'll be right back after having lunch with our friends, do you need anything?", Heejin asked while holding the door knob.

"No thank you, stay safe sweetie", grandma replied and kissed her cheeks.

"Okay bye grandma, love you"

"Love you too"

Heejin walks out from the house with Sunoo as Heejin's grandma closed the door before locking it.

Heejin took a glance on Sunoo who's having no expression on his face. He barely talk too. She doesn't know what's wrong with him, she decided to speak up for it.

"Are you okay Sunoo? You barely spoke", she asked while standing in front of him and looks up. He's way more taller than her.

"Of course I am, why?", Sunoo simply said, didn't even dare to look at her.

"No you're not, tell me what's wrong", Heejin asked again and kept staring at his blank face.

"I'm fine, Heejin. There's nothing to worry about", he gave her a smile and look at her for a second before quickly looks away.

"Okay....", she took a step backwards and turns around as she heard a car stopped.

"Let's go", she pulled Sunoo's arms and went inside the uber together.

Timeskip...

"Hi guys!", Heejin waved at Jiyeong and Suho happily.

"Hi Heejin! Hi Sunoo!", Suho respond and walk towards Sunoo and brings his arms around his shoulders. Sunoo just gave him a soft smile.

"Where's Mr. Park?", Heejin asked.

"Oh he's on his way here with Siwoo, we actually came here together but Siwoo's car suddenly broke down so he decided to give her a ride, they're really close to each other, they had been best friends for 2 years now", Jiyeong said and chuckled.

Heejin's expression changed when he said that but she managed to hide it so no one could notice it, but Sunoo does. He looks at Heejin and knew that she must be upset and jealous.

"Let's take our seats first", Jiyeong spoke again and pulled Heejin and Sunoo towards a table.

"Today is Sunghoon's treat. By the way Heejin, did you know that me and Jiyeong can call Mr. Park as Sunghoon? He considered us as friends now!", Suho said excitedly. She formed a smile and claps her hands slowly, doesn't even know how to react.

"And you know what Sunghoon will pro—", Suho continued but didn't get to finish his words when Jiyeong hit him.

"We can't tell anyone else aren't we?", Jiyeong whisper yelled but loud enough for Heejin and Sunoo to hear.

"Oh right....?", Suho asked.

"Just let Sunghoon tells her by himself", Jiyeong said his last words before pushing Suho away and brought his attention to Heejin and Sunoo who's just sitting there in silence.

"Nothing....it's just some of our matters", Jiyeong chuckled nervously.

Why is it all awkward here?

Then the awkward atmosphere comes to an end when Sunghoon and Siwoo appears. All of them bring their attention towards them.

"Did you guys had a short date? Um you're kinda late.....", Suho said teasingly.

Sunghoon and Siwoo looks at each other and laughed.

"No way...he's my best friend", Siwoo chuckled and walk towards them.

All of them took a seat. Sunghoon, Siwoo and Heejin sat in the same row while Sunoo say with Jiyeong and Suho. Siwoo sits between Heejin and Sunghoon.

"Let's check the menu", Sunghoom said as they began to check to menu.

Heejin pov

While looking at the menu, my eyes always lands on Mr. Park and Siwoo who's looking at the menu like a married couple. I admit that I'm very jealous, but they're just friends right? I shouldn't feel this way.

"Are you guys ready to order?", a waiter with a white apron and black shirt along with a red tie came towards us.

"Sure, um....Kimchi stew, it's your favourite right?", Sunghoon said while looking at Siwoo. I thought he was looking at me at first, I think I should stop dreaming.

Kimchi stew is also my favourite....

"We'll take the dumplings set", Suho said and pointed at Jiyeong.

"What about you Heejin, Sunoo?", Siwoo asked as I look at her.

"Huh?", I questioned, felt nervous of all sudden.

"I'll have tteokbokki, and Heejin also wants the Kimchi stew", Sunoo spoke making me look at him.

He gave me a smile before breaking an eye contact.

Why am I being so embarrassing?

Maybe I was just afraid if they think that I just want Mr. Park's attention by ordering the same dish as Siwoo.

I didn't know that it's also her favourite food.....

I shouldn't felt jealous...

I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard something giggling besides me. I look at them and saw Siwoo laying her head on Sunghoon's shoulder while laughing happily.

My heart felt like being tore apart....