Chapter 30

......

"Bye, stay safe Heejin! If you need anything, just call me", Eunbi waves at Heejin as she reached towards the bus.

"Okay I will!", Heejin squealed and waved her hand before coming inside the bus.

Today is the most embarrassing day for Heejin. But luckily, Eunbi is there for her. She felt lucky to meet someone nice like Eunbi. Heejin even thinks that she's an angel that came to save her life.

Does she lives it the other dimension?

She saved my life....

She's probably an angel..

Heejin smiled and laid her head against the window before closing her eyes. She was relaxed until suddenly she remembered about her friends.

"Wait! They didn't know that I'm leaving! Oh no they must be searching for me....", Heejin quickly took out her phone, but unfortunately her phone's dead.

Aish....

Why.....

....am I so unlucky today?

Heejin shoved her phone inside her bag and sighed.

I'll just tell them when I got home....

"This is the last stop! Dear passengers, you may get off now....", the driver said as Heejin's eyes went wide.

"Last stop?", she said to herself and look at the others casually walk outside.

Am I the only one who's clueless here?

Ugh do I have to take another bus?

It will take an hour!

Aish....

"Miss, you may get off please", the driver spoke making Heejin back to her sense.

"Ah, okay I'm sorry", Heejin bowed and walked out from the bus.

Okay....I gave up with all the struggles I'm going through today....

Today is the unlucky day for me...

I hope tomorrow's not....

Mr. Park pov

"Okay, so I'll take the cyan colour, brown, dark blue, light yellow, purple, red, violet, maroon, and....white and black", Sunghoon tells the cashier. The cashier's mouth went wide.

"O-okay sir, It'll be ₩2740000", the cashier gulped.

"Here's my credit card", Sunghoon hands her his credit card as she nodded.

The payment had successfully accepted. Sunghoon smiled and bowed at the cashier before walking out from the store with Siwoo. They're carrying so many bags.

As soon as Jiyeong and Suho saw them coming, they got up from their seats and run towards them.

"Finally.....my butt hurts for sitting on the bench for almost a whole day", Suho stretches his back and yawned.

"Mr. Park, are you done? If yes, we can go now", Jiyeong said and took the plastic bags from Siwoo and Sunghoon.

"Wait, where's Heejin?", Sunghoon spoke as Jiyeong and Suho looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Omo I forgot about her", Suho covers his mouth with his palm.

"Aigoo.....she said she wanted to go to the restroom for a while....but she didn't came back until now.....", Jiyeong said.

"What? Are you guys serious? You guys supposed to stay together", Mr. Park clenched his fist.

"You're blaming on us now? Mr. Park, you and your 'flower girl' makes us wait here almost a whole day", Suho crossed his arms.

"B-but she should have wait....I'm sorry.....", Siwoo said, feeling guilty for taking too much attention from Mr. Park.

"It's not your fault, Siwoo.....", Mr. Park brushed his hair back in frustration.

"Mr. Park....actually Heejin was about to die—", Suho continued and didn't get to finish his words when Jiyeong hit him.

"No, she had some woman problems....do you get it Siwoo?", Jiyeong continues.

"Oh.....why didn't you guys tell me?", Siwoo asked.

"You're too 'busy' ", Suho crossed his arms again and rolled his eyes.

"Now what?", Jiyeong sighed.

"I'll call her", Mr. Park took out his phone and dialled Heejin's number.

After 1 minute waiting, he's earning no response from her.

"I think her phone's dead", Mr. Park massaged his temples and sighed.

"Maybe she had gone home?", Suho said as everyone looks at him.

"Well, that could be true....I'm tired, can't we just go home? I'm sure she's safe", Jiyeong said.

"But....what if something happened to her?", Mr. Park said.

"Hoonie, trust me. She's safe", Siwoo held his shoulders.

"Okay....", Mr. Park nodded.

They ended the conversation and went towards the lift.

Heejin's pov

I kicked the rock infront of my feet and sighed. I'm tired of waiting, it's almost 6:30 pm. I really have to go home now.....

......

Should I just walk home? I can do a bit of exercises though. I stood up from the bench and look towards a direction while taking a deep breath. The scent of the air somehow smelt like monkey's armpit. Oh how do I know that?

I shook my head and began to walk on the cross path. Seeing many people walking with their families, pets and friends. While I'm alone with a stain of blood on my pants....great. Felt like a main character walking alone though.

Who knows when suddenly a handsome guy came to accompany me? Well it could be possible.....when Tom Holland is the guy....

No what Heejin you're out of your mind...

I'm back from my sense when a rain drop fell on my tiny nose. I looked down and sighed. I didn't bring my umbrella with me....

The house isn't far from here. I guess I should run.

I ran as many people get inside their car. I covered my head with my arms and continues to run in normal speed.

After 5 minutes....

The rain is getting more powerful so I ran even more faster until I reached the neighbourhood.

A splash of water formed when a car pass by. Wth? Can't you see that I'm here? Why ugh!

I groan and look at my outfit. It's covered in dirt......

Great.....this is the first and last time I wear this....

I continued to run with my blurry vision due the heavy rain. Out of blue, I stumbled on a rock making me fall on the hard ground.

"Aish....", I covered my left knee as I saw blood. The palazzo ripped....

"Why why why?", I managed to ignore the pain and stood back up.

I continues my track. I will never give up. I've been hurt so many times so it's normal for me.

I looked at my bloody knee while walking in a slow pace....

Until suddenly something covers my head making me look up....

"S....Sunoo.....?"

__________

What in the kdrama HAHAHAHHAHA 😵😏