Chapter 28

.....

"Ah....I was just cleaning Mr. Park's table...", Heejin chuckles nervously while placing the picture frame back on the table.

"Oh okay, I came here to give Sunghoon grilled pork for his lunch", she smiled and puts the lunchbox on Sunghoon's table.

"Wah...did you cook it yourself?", Heejin asked.

"Yes, he really likes the foods I make hehe", she cutely chuckles.

Heejin smiled and chuckles along with her.

Suddenly the door swung open again, revealing Mr. Park with his red suit.

Oh he's wearing red today....

"Siwoo? What are you doing here?", Mr. Park smiled and walk towards her to give her a hug. I just stared at them both, third-wheeling again?

"I brought you some grilled pork, I cook it just for you", she pointed the lunch box on the table.

Mr. Park looks at the lunchbox before turning his attention towards me who's staring at them blankly. Mr. Park gave me a soft smile before turning his attention back to Siwoo.

"You are my favourite chef.....thank you Siwoo~", Mr. Park cutely said and patted Siwoo's head.

Ouch....

Why does my heart suddenly feels hurt?

I shook my head and continues to clean all over the room, trying to avoid from staring at them. I walked towards one of the shelves and began to wipe the dust.

"Ah Heejin-ah, I think I want to buy a new suit today, do you mind accompany me?", Mr. Park asked as I stopped my actions and look at him.

"Ah...sure", I nodded and smiled.

"Ah Sunghoon, can I come too?", Siwoo said as my expression changed.

"I can choose the world's best suit for you! You're fine with it...right Heejin?", Siwoo continued.

"H-huh?....O-Of course!", I stuttered and looked down the floor.

Why am I feeling down?

She's kind....

I don't hate her but...

I'm jealous of her...

"Okay! Let's go now!", Siwoo come towards me and pulled my hands closer to them.

"Ah what about the lunchbox?", Mr. Park asked.

"Just bring it, and we can have lunch together", Siwoo excitedly said as Mr. Park went towards the table and took the lunchbox.

"Okay let's go, I'll call Jiyeong and Suho to come also", Mr. Park took out his phone and was about to dial a number until Siwoo stops him.

"Why those two monkeys? I'm tired of getting bullied by them.....", Siwoo pouted.

"We have to bring bodyguards....and Heejin too", Mr. Park said and continued to dial a number as Siwoo sighed.

"Do they tease you everytime you guys meet?", I spoke.

"Yes, like ALWAYS. They always tease me by shipping me with Sunghoon....", Siwoo shook her head and sighed.

Sunghoon finished his call.

"Okay girls, they're waiting downstairs, let's go shall we?", Mr. Park said as I nodded.

Siwoo and I followed him from behind. It was an awkward silence in the elevator until Siwoo spoke.

"Heejin-ah, do you have something in your mind? I mean...do you have a crush? I know this is random but it's possible that you're in love with someone right now....", Siwoo said and and hit my shoulder teasingly.

"Ah....I...don't know....", I looked down, avoiding their gaze on me.

"Come one Heejin.....I know you have one~", Mr. Park smirks.

"Ah....No no....", I aggressively shook my head while still looking down.

"Okay okay, we're just teasing you....", Siwoo said as the elevator stops.

As the elevator door was open, two guys with a suit smiled cutely and waved at Mr. Park. Suho and Jiyeong.

"Oh Hi Siwoo!", Suho ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Yah yah! Get your hands off me....", Siwoo said annoyingly.

"Yah....Suho get away from her", Mr. Park slightly pushed Suho as he pouts.

"Hi Heejin!", Jiyeong walk towards me and brings his arms around my shoulder.

"Yea yea I know she's yours but why can't I hug her?", Suho rolls his eyes and walk towards me.

Siwoo is.....Sunghoon's?

What does he meant by that?

All of us went inside the car.

Jiyeong and Suho sat on the front while Me, Mr. Park and Siwoo sat at the back. Siwoo is between me and Mr.Park.

Then, the journey begins....

Sunoo pov

I walk around the park and picked some flowers. There's plenty people here so it's kind peaceful. I feel relaxed and calm. I sat on the grass and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I opens my eyes as my eyes lands on a shop.

The jacket attracts my attention...

I walk towards the shop and looked at the jacket. It have a discount today. I have to buy this!

I walk inside the shop and quickly ran towards the jacket. Then, a worker came.

"Hi, how can I help you sir?", a woman asked.

"Ah, I want to buy this jacket", I point out the jacket.

"Oh sure! The good thing is you're here on time! This is the last jacket", the worker said as I exhaled.

"Well....thank god....", I smiled and followed her towards the cashier.

I paid for the jacket and walk out. I checked myself on the window reflection and felt satisfied with my look.

"Heejin must be shocked to see this....", I smiled.

I decided to go back home and take a rest after a long day walking. It's already 5:45 p.m. and Heejin will come home in any minute now.

I closed my eyes and teleports to her house right away.

I laid on the bed and took out my phone. Aish....why is there no line here? What line are they using?

Aish....

I gave up and rolled over the bed.

Suddenly I heard a sound of pouring rain outside.

What?

It's raining....

Is Heejin doing great right now?

I kinda have a bad feeling....