Chapter 16

_

"I'm coming home now!", she hung up the phone and searched for a taxi.

She panicked and felt bad for him. He set up everything just for her....she shouldn't have come with Sunghoon.

A taxi came and pick Heejin. She breathe uncomfortably and felt really horrible.....

He helped her alot....

I should've come home right away...

He would be very disappointed.....and sad... 

"Hurry please...", she said while playing with her fingers.

Few minutes past...she arrived at home...

She paid the driver and quickly ran inside the house. The door isn't locked, maybe grandma knows that she's coming home.

She walked upstairs and ran straight to her room.

..........

Sunoo's sleeping on the floor. She looks around the room and covered her mouth. She went towards the bed and saw snickers cake as a tear fell from her cheek.

He knew today's my birthday....

He knew what I like....

But I don't know....that he planned this...

The decorations is beautiful....he must be really tired....

She took a glance towards Sunoo who's sleeping on the floor, hugging his knees. He's freezing cold...

She fell on her knees and wiped her tears. She stared at his angelic face and began to cry again. She felt like a horrible person...Sunoo had done everything to her....but she didn't pay back anything to him...

She slowly brings her hand to his face and caresses his cheeks making him move. She gasped as he opens his eyes.

"Heejin? You're home?", he sat down and rub his eyes. Heejin looks at him with full of guilty.

"Happy birthday Heejin", he said and smiled while still half asleep.

She looks at the clock and it's 11:21 p.m.

"Sunoo...."

"Yeah?", he stood up and walk towards the bed.

"Um...."

"Here, I bought you snickers cake!", he said happily and showed her the cake.

She walk towards him and took the cake before placing it on the table. He looks at her and frowned.

"What's wro—", before he could finish his words, Heejin hugs him tightly while sobbing in tears.

"Hey Heejin why are you crying?", he pulls away the hug and look directly in her eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry....", she said between sobs.

"For what?"

"Y-you prepared all of this....f-for me....but I didn't came....I'm truly sorry Sunoo...", she looks down.

"Hey hey Heejin", Sunoo lift her chin up.

He wiped her tears with his thumb and cupped her cheeks. Her eyes are already swollen.

"I don't care...you're here now....let's celebrate now....if you're tired it's okay...", he said as Heejin shook her head.

"No...I have to fix my mistake....", she held both of Sunoo's shoulder.