Chapter 38

.....

Heejin suddenly moves making Sunoo backed away. Sunoo cleared his throat and avoid her gaze on him. She looks at him confused and took her phone from the night stand to check on the time.

"What are you doing?", Heejin rubs her eyes and sat up.

"M-me?", Sunoo stuttered.

"Is there someone else in here? No right? Of course it's you", she shook her head and make her way towards the curtains to look at the outside view.

"U-uh....n-nothing", he stuttered again making Heejin suspiciously came towards him while crossing her arms.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you hiding something from me?", she said and Sunoo gulped.

"W-what? No why w-would I?", he squinted his eyes after realising that it's obvious that he's always stutter at the moment.

"You're sus.....", Heejin said before slowly walking away from him. He sigh as relief.

He's thinking of a way to end the awkward situation. Something popped in his mind as he smiled brightly.

"Heejin, what's your favourite movie?", Heejin turns her head back to Sunoo while frowning.

"What's with that kind of question?", she chuckled.

"Just tell me...", Sunoo said.

"Okay, okay, it's spiderman. I mean like every kinds of movie that related to Tom Holland is my favourite!", Heejin make a weird shy pose as Sunoo looks at her in disgust.

"I mean....cartoon movies?", he asked.

"Oh...I don't watch cartoons....", Heejin chuckled embarrassingly.

"Awh....cartoons is my favourite....", Sunoo pouts.

"Well, you can tell me your favourite movie and which part you like about it", Heejin said.

"Really? Sure! Do you know inside out? It's a cartoon movie", Sunoo excitedly said and sat on the bed.

"I've heard of that title....but I didn't watch it yet....just tell me the most interesting part in the movie", she also walk towards the bed and sat besides him.

"Okay I like this one character, his name is Bing Bong", Sunoo started.

"Bing Bong.....?", she questioned.

"Yes! Bing Bong's body is mainly made of cotton candy. Shape-wise, he was part cat for the tail and whiskers, part elephant for his trunk and ears, and part dolphin, though the latter is not so obvious. He cried candy when he was sad.....", Sunoo explained.

"I like him because my brother said that he acts like me when I was a child. He kept calling me Bing Bong because how similar we are.....", Sunoo continued and let out a small chuckle.

"He must be a good character...", she said.

"Yeah, you're so right. The movie is actually about a girl named Riley. There's some kind of peoples in her head who controls her emotion. I'm not sure if I'm right but from what I know, it's about expression and memories in the girl's brain. Bing Bong is actually the girl's imaginary friend, so that means he doesn't really exist", he said.

"That's such an interesting story. Is it happy ending?", Heejin asked.

"Yes, it is....but it's a sad happy ending, you'll know if you watch it", Sunoo said.

"There's 5 types of peoples who's controlling her emotions which is Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear", Sunoo continued his story telling.

"Is that their names?"

"Yes"

"Oh....so what are they doing?"

"Joy and Sadness is saving Riley's life. From what I know, her life changed after her parents decided to move to another place. She wasn't herself. So that's why they want to save her and met bing bong. They want to save her together"

Heejin is overwhelmed by hearing the explanations from him. It's such a beautiful story, but she's happy that the story ends with happy ending.

"Thank you for explaining, let's watch it together if we have time", Heejin said.

"Well, Okay!", Sunoo said and does a thumbs up.

Suddenly a notification popped out on her phone screen. She took the phone and checked the notification. It's from Mr. Park. She smiled when she received a message from him making Sunoo look at her confused.

"Who's that?", he asked and tried to peek on her phone screen but she moved it.

"A friend?", she said and replied to Mr. Park's text without Sunoo knowing that it's him.

"Ah, the day after tomorrow is the Annual Dinner, I forgot to tell you about that", she puts her phone down.

"Oh, can I come though?", Sunoo asked.

"I'm afraid you can't, because maybe it's only for all Gold Aqua's crew", she sighed.

"Oh, it's okay", he nodded and positioned himself on the bed comfortably.

"By the way....about the wish....can I do it now?", she spoke.

"Oh, I forgot about that. Sure go on", he said.

She looks down and sighed. A nervous feeling started hitting her.

"Isn't it going to look like I'm greedy?", she asked nervously.

"What? No of course not, it's your wish and you can do whatever you want with it", Sunoo replied with a soft smile on his face.

"Well....okay, I'll make my wish", she said and cleared her throat.

"Okay"

"First, I wish I have a better house.....", she closed her eyes tight while holding both of her hands together.

"I wish my parents will come to see me"

"I wish I'm attractive"

"I wish I could make grandma happy like she always do"

"All granted", he said as she slowly opens her eyes and look around.

"Nothing changed?", she questioned.

"You'll see"

________

Sorry if the wishes are weird and this chapter is kinda confusing and boring, but stay with me please luvs, wait for the next chapter! <3333