Chapter 10 - Finally got out

Beginne am Anfang

Then, Luffy and Mr.3 decided that they will fight the poison guy. Everyone then run to the entrance of Impel down after we beat up the guards. The doors opened and we don't see any ship around.

"I see, they are not stupid as i thought. There are Large sea Kings in the water, the Calm Belt is the greatest barrier protecting the Impel Down." Crocodile commented. I hummed,  agreeing.

The prisoners complained because they got just got out and now they will go back again. Then Jinbei appear from behind saying, "We don't have time to complain! The reason why there is no ships around because magellan order them to sail. Take a good look, you can still see the shadows of the ships! Let me handle this!". He turned around then pulled the giant door of the entrance of Impel Down and put it in the water. The action got the prisoners impress, even me because he is so strong. Man, that was damn cool. I thought in amazement.

"For those who are determined then jumped on!" He jumped in and then he put the door at his back. He will surely swim for us to reach the ship to steal it.

Crocodile and Daz, the blade guy who is the companion of Crocodile, are the first who  jumped on. He was picked from the Level 4. I jumped after them. Jinbei was about to swim but Buggy stop him.

"Oi, you are forgetting about me. I know you need me so i'm coming with you guys!" Buggy declared and the prisoners cheered for him for being brave. Buggy got to the raft.

Not wasting time, Jinbei started ro swin fast. I almost got my self blown away but a hand grab me and pulled me towards a hard chest. The action got me flustered and i raise my eyes and see Crocodile is the was who caught me from flying. He is just looking forward still holding me. He then look down on me.

"You owe me two now." He stated then smirked. I removed my self from him, jumped because he is holding me like a child,  and rolled my eyes to him. Then i steady my self to prevent on what happen before. Then, a cannon bullets from the ships shot on us. Buggy  screamed then hug me because of fright. I tried to remove him from me but he is holding me tight. I just sighed and let him.

Jinbei continued to swin even he was being shot by the cannon balls.

"It seems they found out that we escaped." Crocodile grunted.

"Well if they manage to sink us, you devil fruit users will sink like an anchor." I thought aloud. Buggy then stare at you in horror and then he started to whined still holding you. Crocodile scowl and Daz grunted.

"Then i'm going to launch you to the deck! So hold tight." Jinbei said then he dissapear from the water. Buggy removed his self from me and start to run in circles because of the panic. The others are just standing still. The raft become still and the battle ships are few meters away from us. The cannon bullets are so much closer to shot the raft.

A cannon bullet shot at us before it can hit towards us, the raft was rise to the air by a column of water. Buggy shout very loud then the three of us landed safely except for Buggy who slammed on the planks of the ship. I help him to stand up. He got red after when he notice it was me who help him.

"They are trying to steal the ship! Stop them!" A marine yelled. Other marines prepared their weapons. "We can throw the devil fruit users to the sea. But we need to capture the special prisoner!" Again with that special prisoner crap. I thought rolling my eyes.

Crocodile asked who are they going to throw and follow up by Daz, who said that they don't know their limits. The marines gulped slightly and the captain of the marines said that don't be scared.

Suddenly, a whirlpool appear and Jinbei is the reason of it. He send a column of water like a beam. The attack was too much for the marines and it was also too much for the ship. I stare blankly at hole in the ship.