Se sȳndor morgho - Part 12 - Tyrion x Reader

Tyrion couldn't help but smile, as the shoulders of the fighter began to relax under his skilful hands. As his fingers nimbly kneaded at her naked flesh and made her moan. The little lord hoping that the warrior wouldn't ask him where he had learnt to do such things. Tyrion not wanting to spoil anything by having to tell her that he had gain his knowledge from a very expensive whore from Baelish's brothel. (Y/n)'s pleasured hums, proving to have the same effect on the youngest Lannister's body, as the whore that had taught him the technique, had had on him that night. The little lion moving uncomfortably, as he did his best to not push his rock hard cock into his new bodyguard's back. As he did his best to not just make his more than obvious desire for her, known.

Tyrion would have to admit that as the two sat there on the bed, he would quite happily do to (Y/n), all the things that had been filling his mind since he had first seen her naked form in the darkness and horror of the pits. Since he had taken her from that horror to his rooms. But he had no desire for the shadow to feel as though she must capitulate to his desires because he had bought her. The diminutive lord, sure that despite all he had told her about being free. About him not being her master. The fighter would continue to think that way for some time. So, to prove it further. To cement that he was not going to make any demands on her, as so many others would in his position, Tyrion had made up his mind that he would let her decide if she wished to give herself to him. If she wished this fledgling friendship to become more.

"What is it that women do to let the men of Westeros know that they........they like them?" (Y/n) suddenly enquired, between her relieved moans. Tyrion stopping what he was doing for a moment. The little men having to confess that he had been asked many things over his life. But that that, had never been one of them.

"Well..............." The lord began, as he recommenced his kneading. His mind filling with all manner of answers. All manner of ideas. Not sure which one would sound the best and most suitable for a woman that had spent the majority of her life being referred to as 'The shadow of death'. For a woman that probably knew very little of the softer and more intimate side of life.

"Um..........why do you ask............?" The youngest lion countered. Tyrion having decided that none of his replies would be quite right. Hoping that a little more from the woman, would help him with his answer.

"I know how to fight. How to kill. I know how to wield all manner of weapons. To use any manner of techniques. And even though I have known and faced many men, I know nothing other than how to take a man's life. I do not know how to...........how to love them. I have heard the noises the whores would make as they did what they had to. As they gave the men their last pleasure before they made their way into the pits the next day. Before they faced me. Yet I have never seen...........never known what to do, to do that myself. I once asked one of the women, yet she just laughed at me. I asked my little mouse. But all he would say, was that to be concerned with such things could distract me from what I should be doing. That thoughts of things such as love, and sex, could get me killed. And he did not want that. That I should leave those notions until I was out of our hell. That I would know how to act when I met the right man. That my body would know what to do. Yet I fear that my body doesn't work. That it is broken. That I have been conditioned to know nothing of the softer side of a woman. A side that wishes to love and be loved in return." (Y/n) explained, as she slowly turned to look at the little man behind her. Tyrion once again quickly grabbing for the nearest pillow, to cover the engorged cock that desperately pushed at its cloth confines. The appendage begging to be let free. For the young Lannister to show the naked woman what it would be like to be loved by him.

"Ah! I see..........." Tyrion replied, as he rested his back up against the headboard of the small bed. Internally chastising his body for working quite so well.

"And what would make you think that your body was broken...........?"

"Because..........I don't know whether what I am feeling now, is the right thing............" (Y/n) countered. The warrior feeling completely out of her depth, as she slowly moved up the bed to the now wide eyed little man.

"And what..........what is your body feeling now........?" Tyrion enquired. Surprised at the strange squeak that had just come to his voice, as he asked the question. His heart beating at a pace, as the feared pit fighter moved to his side. As she took his hand and placed it on her cheek. As her lips moved closer to his...................

"It's raining again! I want ta sleep in ere.............!" A slurred voice suddenly exclaimed. Tyrion and (Y/n) jumping apart, as the door to the room flew open. Bronn standing in the ingress looking every inch like a sodden dog and smelling just as bad. The little lion quickly placing a fur around (Y/n)'s body, before he jumped from the bed, and made his way over to Bronn so that he could push him out of the room. The lord finding himself wishing that he had in fact left the sellsword behind, as (Y/n) had told him to. Not sure, as the door to the room where the beautiful naked fighter sat, closed behind him, whether he should let (Y/n) near the staggering sellsword. The look in her eyes as he had left her side, making it clear to Tyrion that Bronn was definitely not getting any closer to being on the fighter's good side. So, despite the fact that he would rather have (Y/n) continue to show him how her body felt. Tyrion knew that his night would now be spent ensuring that Bronn didn't meet with an untimely end, at the point of her sword.