Chapter Fifty-Three

Start from the beginning

But it all changed

Now, everything you are thinking about is tomorrow, what might happen? what is tomorrow hiding for you and Jungkook...... What will you eat? what will you say and do? and what adventures are in front of you? with him.

It's something simple. A man you can't see through, a man that can lie to you as many times as he can and yet ..... You always believe him

Even when he was lying you believed, and will believe......... because why not? 

He is the only person who can tell you 'Everything is gonna be fine.' 

'You love him.'

I love him.

"I love him." You bite your lips when suddenly you felt the tears in your eyes, you didn't know why you wanted to cry. Maybe the fact that you never thought you'll say those words to anyone? or maybe your heart was finally free? 

Whatever it was, you let it go. 

You let the tears fall down your cheeks, but this time with a smile on your face. 

You were happy.

You finally found a reason to live other than digging the past. 

Protecting your happiness. This beautiful comfort and the curiosity of tomorrow.

"I will never let anyone threaten my happiness." You promised.

.

Your sleeping schedule was messed up

Your sleeping schedule was messed up. When you woke up around 2 AM yesterday you couldn't go back to sleep, you just lay there cuddling with Jungkook for an hour or more. Then you took a nice long bath, a one that you really needed, you didn't have any clothes so you allowed yourself to grab one of Jungkook's oversized white shirts from the bag Jin bought him, you didn't want to wear any pants nor bra since you wanted to feel comfortable.

After that, you made some coffee and walked to the living room to review everything in the hope to find something more to specifically identify the Zodiac. 

You had no luck whatsoever. 

You sighed

It was around 7 in the morning, you wished Jungkook would wake up yet you wanted him to rest more. 

Suddenly while you were inside your little mind of thoughts, your phone started to vibrate. 

Your eyes were first to stare at the table at which the phone was placed. You knew he wasn't someone you know since it was early in the morning and you already informed Taehyung and the other to text you if something is up. 

You swallowed and stood up to grab the phone. As you expected. It was an unknown number. 

You first look at the door to the bedroom to see it closed, just in case you still walked toward the window to talk without fearing Jungkook to hear.