17

"A date..?" Darcy asked, trying to understand what Vivi was trying to say.

"He said it himself, no? He hates people who love him." Vivi said.

Darcy sighed, finally agreeing.

Darcy decided to go out shopping alone for a possible outfit.

She decided it would be a better idea to take a short way, though she got trapped in an alleyway by men in black and grey hoodies. Some had masks on others didn't.

There were four men in total.

"Hey hottie.. Come with us, alright?" A man, pinning Darcy to the wall, said.

"No. I've told you before I have somewhere to be-" "Shush.." He shushed her, putting his finger on her lips.

She sighed, before thinking- I'm sorry.

..

Four dead bodies drained of all life laid on the cold ground.

Darcy wiped her face with her sleeve before walking over them and towards a small shop.

She made sure she looked presentable, and entered.

In the shop there were all sorts of dresses. One that caught her eye.
(Don't know how to explain it)

She looked at the price tag.
"$50? That's cheap." She muttered.

She grabbed the dress and tried it on, before going to pay for it and exiting.

She decided to take the more populated street home.

When she got home she was greeted with silence.

She went upstairs to see nobody.

She couldn't even feel anyone's presence.

She's..

Alone?

She shook it off.
All three of her 'roomates' are awfully busy people. Though, the eerie silence is getting on her nerves.

No note, no nothing. Just.. gone.

Until Vanitas walked into her room, she immediately shot up from her bed, looking at the black haired male.

"Vani..?" She questioned, the male walked over and fell onto the bed, head resting in her chest.

"Vanitas.." She asked.