3 ー 'Her'

Make sure to have read "Info/About" first before you continue.

©2022
This story belongs to me.

Warning
Angst (w comfort), Pills, mentions of Mental illnesses/disorders, bloodsucking

It had been a long day, it was around two weeks since Vanitas and Noé had arrived in their world

Darcy got to calling Vanitas Vani for short, as it was easier then his full name.

Darcy and Emma had been together for 6 years, and never in their life had they had an argument such as the one they had, that day.

"FUCK YOU! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. YOUR A NEEDY SELFISH BRAT!" Emma screamed at the now crying Darcy.

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I NEVER LIKED YOU! YOU ALWAYS DID THIS!" Darcy yelled back.

After their argument both didn't talk to each other, Darcy slept in her room and Emma slept in the spare bedroom. They isolated themselves from each other.

Vani and Noé also switched rooms. Vanitas deciding to sleep in the same room as Darcy, as Noé just slept in the guest room.

One night Darcy couldn't sleep and ended up crying. Vanitas woke up to it and comforted her. He knew what it was about since this had been happening for the past week. She fell asleep crying on his chest. He fell asleep too.

"Darcy.." A raspy yet smooth voice said, waking Darcy up.

"Huh.?.." She asked. "Wake up. Emma made breakfast." Vanitas said.

Darcy got up and freshened up before inspecting the bandage on her hand. It looked like it was ready to come off but she wanted to wait just in case.

Darcy went downstairs and just had some cereal, she didn't eat the meal Emma made for everyone.

After Darcy finished she got up and decided to go to a restaurant by herself.
"But Darcy~~ Why can't I come with you?" Vanitas teased. "Why? Because I said no!" Darcy said.

Darcy ended up taking Vanitas in the end, they both had a good lunch together though and ended up learning a bit about each other.

When Darcy got home she felt awfully tired, though she didn't take her pill yet and she was fine just a second ago. She felt her throat become dry, but she ignored it and went to take her pill and drink some water.