1 ー 'Familiar'

Make sure to have read "Info/About" first before you continue

©2022
This story belongs to me.

Warning
Mentions of Pills and Mental Disorders/Illnesses.

WarningMentions of Pills and Mental Disorders/Illnesses

It was a chilly dawn, as the moon fell and the sun rose, Darcy opened her eyes for the first time that day.

Next to her bed was another bed, a blonde woman laid in that bed.

Darcy rubbed her forehead.
"Damn, my head hurts.." She mumbled as she got up.

She didn't know what happen last night before she fell asleep, which is normal for the brunette.

Emma opened her eyes, her ocean blue eyes stared into the brunettes dark brown ones.

"Morning, Em." The brunette said in a soft voice. The blonde groaned, "Morning.." As she yawned getting up.

Both girls got up and did their daily routine, Darcy made some Waffles and bacon, watching her favorite scenes from Case Study Of Vanitas, and watching the new episodes. While Emma just watched her anime on the TV in the living room.

Darcy remembered the two had errands that day, and she also remembered she forgot to take her pill for her anxiety, and that's why she was ticing more then usual.

She quickly grabbed a glass of water and her pill as she took it.

She then walked over and sat beside Emma, pecking her cheek.

"Emma~ We have some errands to run." Darcy said in a soothing voice to the blonde.

Emma sighed, "Where?" She inquired.
"Mall." Darcy answered.
Emma groaned before getting up and changing.
She changed into a beige turtleneck with a white off the shoulder sweater and tight ripped jeans with fishnets.
Her hair down in a braid.