7 ー 'Noé'

Darcy woke up with a bad feeling, she went downstairs to see Noé sitting at the table still, everyone else was asleep.

"Noé?" Darcy asked.
Noé hummed, looking at her. He looked like something was bugging him.

"What's wrong?" Darcy asked. "Oh! Uh.. Nothing-" Noé tried to speak but was interrupted, "Don't lie." Darcy mumbled.

Noé frowned.

He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs, "You should go to bed, Darcy." He whisper shouted.
"Eh? But-" "I'm fine!" They argued.

They reached where Noé's door was, and Darcy pulled them in there, put him against a wall.

"Don't. Lie." She said, her eyes a wine red.

"D..Darcy- You're.." He mumbled, stuttering.

"I know." Darcy said.

She slipped the shoulder of her dress off, revealing it to Noé, "Take as much as you need."

Noé dropped his head on to her shoulder.

Darcy all of a sudden felt a pain in her shoulder that was replaced with numbing.

She hummed, grabbing his hand (that didn't have the glove on!) And biting into it, she didn't know why.

His blood was sweet, not as much as Vanitas blood was.

..

After Darcy cleaned up and so did Noé,
Darcy then went to bed.

..
December 31st

Darcy woke up and changed into a comfortable purple sweater, and grey shorts.

She went downstairs and had cereal, it was around 12:54pm when she woke up so it was a bit later then the normal time she wakes up.

When she was finished it was 1:15pm.

She realized that Selina, Maggie, and Emma had dragged Noé and Vanitas over to a café or something because they were no where to be seen, and Vivi was still sleeping.

..

Finally Vanitas came home, and she asked "Where are the others?" "Well Noé is out being a child, Emma is with Maggie, and Selina is about to kill Noé." Vanitas said, she deadpanned.

"Alright.." She said.

"But~" He said in a teasing tone, as he walked towards Darcy before her back hit a wall and he put his arm next to her head, trapping her.

"That just means we have some time alone." He said getting closer.

Finally his lips touched hers, before Vivi interrupted them, dragging Vanitas by the hair and throwing him onto the floor.

He pouted.
"Awh! We were having a moment." He said, Darcy fell on the floor panting.

Vivi turned around and went to Darcy trying to calm her, before she shot Vanitas a glare.

Vanitas chuckled, and went upstairs.

..

Darcy finally managed to convince Vivi that the things she was telling her were true.

"So you're apparently a vampire now?" Vivi asked.

"Mhm." Darcy said.

Vivi hummed.

"Well~ Let's see.." Vivi said cutting herself on a sharp piece of furniture.

"Vivi-" Before Darcy could continue Vivi put the bleeding wound in her mouth.
(Her arm)

Darcy backed up a bit before licking the cut, and biting into the skin gently and only a little bit, before pulling away.

"S...Sorry-" Darcy was pulled into a tight embrace. "It's okay! You can take my blood instead of his anytime." Vivi said while pulling away.

Darcy blushed.

..

Finally everyone was home, and it was time to celebrate.

There was some wine in glasses, Darcy chose not to drink anything alcoholic so she had a wine glass of cider.

(Btw legal drinking age where I am is 19, but those under the age of 19 can drink if given by a guardian, but for this I'm going to use the drinking age for Paris, which is 16-18. 16 for anything that isn't hard liquor, 18 for hard liquor.)

When it finally hit new years everyone shared a hug with each other expect Vanitas.
So, Darcy went over and gave him a hug which shocked him, but he returned it.

Soon everyone went to bed.

..