4 ー 'Old Friends'

You should already know the drill by now, but still...

! WARNING
mentions of Mental Disorders/illnesses
Pills
Possible bloodsucking and/or kissing

! WARNINGmentions of Mental Disorders/illnessesPillsPossible bloodsucking and/or kissing

T

wo girls with black hair and dark brown eyes, one with hair that rested on her shoulders, the others was tied back.

The one with the hair on her shoulders, Maggie, wore a violet turtleneck, and jeans.

The one with the hair tied back, Selina, wore a black turtleneck with no shoulders that also went down to just above her feet where she wore sandals. The "turtleneck" showed her thighs and some of her legs going down to her feet, nothing else.

'knock'

There was a knock at the door, it was about two in the afternoon. She went to answer the door, Vanitas was laying on the couch watching her.

As soon as Darcy opened the door she froze, it seemed like she had just stopped breathing too. She looked at the pair in front of her with a cold glare.

"Maggie, Selina.. What do you want from me now?!" Darcy snapped.

"Awh~ What a way to greet an old friend.. I simply came here to visit?" Selina said, returning the cold glare.

Darcy sighed before inviting them in, she was comfortably with allowing Maggie in but not Selina. As Darcy and Selina had a very bad relationship.. Especially in sophomore year, when it happened.

Vanitas had a confused look plastered on his face, he was in his normal clothes minus his coat.

Selina and Maggie took a seat at the dinner table as Darcy took a seat in front of them. Vanitas just watched from afar.

"So, explain the stranger on your couch?" Maggie asked.
"You wouldn't believe me." Darcy said.
"Try me." Maggie said.
Darcy wrote something on her phone and handed it to Maggie and Selina, Vanitas wasn't able to see which irritated him.

Maggie looked shocked but was quickly replaced with a blank expression as Selina tried to hold in her laugh.

Selina giggled slightly before sighing.
"You really do have a weird imagination, Darcy."
Selina said, Darcy was frustrated as she snatched her phone back deleting the message.

"It has been five years, why are you back?"
Darcy growled.
"Ah.. Did you forget? You invited us for new years." Maggie said.
Darcy hummed as she remembered.
"Right, sorry." She apologized getting up and walking to Vanitas.