Birthday (Short Special)

Since it's my birthday soon I wanted to make a quick short birthday special :) enjoy.

Darcy groaned, opening her eyes to look to her right. She saw no sign of Vanitas.

She looked around more and still, no Vanitas.
She became confused.

She went to open the door to her bedroom, which was closed like usual, and was scared to death by Vanitas who stood right in front of the door, smirking.

"Morning, birthday girl." He said teasingly.

"Shut it.." She responded.

They both went downstairs, ate breakfast, went and changed, then went out for the whole day.

When they got down Darcy plopped down onto her bed, face in the sheets.

Vanitas sat next to her, causing Darcy to sit up and look at him.

"What.." She muttered.

"I forgot about your gift, ma chéri." He said, chuckling.

Darcy pouted.

"Idiot.." She whispered to herself.

She grabbed his collar and opened it, nibbling on his now exposed neck, which tickled Vanitas.

"Heh- Da- Haha! Darcy st-heh-stop!" He could barely speak because he was laughing.

Darcy smiled seeing this, and she began to use her hands to tickle him.

She soon stopped a few minutes later so Vanitas could catch his breath.

They looked at each other, both examing each other's facial features.

Darcy had pure dark brown eyes, almost black.

She had a small circular scar on her cheek, she already told him about it.

Vanitas had light blue eyes, that basically stared into her soul.

After a few moments Darcy sat up, and so did Vanitas.

Vanitas looked at her, no expression other then confusion.

Darcy smirked menacingly.

"You forgot a present right??" She asked.

Vanitas gulped as she got closer and closer, her lips ghosted his.

She smiled.

She gave him a small peck on the lips before going back to his neck and finally biting down on it, sucking his blood.

She pulled away and give him one last kiss before falling asleep.

What a great birthday. 😶