8 ー 'School'

It had been three days since new years, it is now January 3rd and is a Monday.

Darcy groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, grabbing her phone and checking what day it is.

She mumbled something inaudible before rolling over.

"God.. Does it have to be Tuesday?!" She says to herself.

..

She had finally gotten up and changed into a plaid white and black turtleneck and black jean shorts.

She went downstairs, got herself a muffin, and ate it.

She noticed that Selina and Maggie had gone but they left a note.

"Going to be getting a dorm at the school, sorry for leaving. We don't want your house to be that crowded, Darc. Hope you understand!

Xoxo, Maggie & Selina"

It read.

Darcy sighed.

She placed the note in the garbage and went to the living room, Emma was there playing 'Sorry' (board game) with Vanitas and Noé.

Seeing them reminded you of those days.

..

"No way I'm going to play with him!" A little girl, roughly 9, cried out.

"But Darcy! He is your brother." The older woman said.

"No!" Darcy exclaimed.

..

"Darcy?" That familiar soft voice brought Darcy back to her senses, "Uh- Sorry." She said.

"No worries!" Emma said.

They all ended up playing Sorry with each other.

"I'm gonna take a nap." Darcy yawned, "But Darcy!! Lunch is almost ready!" Emma said, Vivi sat at an island in front of the kitchen.

"I'm tired~ Okay? Plus we have that stupid math exam tomorrow." Darcy complained. Emma sighed, "Fine. I'll wake you up at dinner."

..

Darcy fell asleep, and shortly after had another 'nightmare'.

"Mama, where is daddy?" The young brunette asked.

"In a better place now, dear." The supposed mother said.
"What place?" The girl asked tugging at the mother's black cardigan, the mother kneeled down as best she could to the young brunettes height.

"Up above those rainy clouds, is a place full of sunshine and beauty! That's where your dad is." The mother said, smiling.

The girl tilted her head in slight confusion before smiling and nodding.

..