16

Haven't updated in a while since I've been busy celebrating my bday, harassing friends, and reading the vnc manga on my new tablet.

Sorry.

Darcy laid in bed, eyes softly shut.

She was snuggled into Vanitas' chest, as he played with her hair.

They don't get many moments like these, moments where Darcy feels.. Treasured, and like she truly does belong and like she is worth something.

Darcy had been bullied multiple times in the past, been told mean things, and has hurt people.

She savours moments where she can clear her mind and cuddle up to someone who cares, and while always care.

Someone who can share her feelings of sadness.

This person has finally come, it took many years, but they finally came.

Darcy was still fragile, like glass.

Every touch made her lightly flinch, no one will know why.

She pouted, grip hardening on the soft fabric of Vanitas' blouse. (He wasn't wearing his vest or coat.)

Vanitas looked down at her, raising a brow.

He hummed.

"Sorry.." Her grip softened, her brown eyes slowly opened.

"Did you think of something bad, again?" He asked.

Darcy shut her eyes tightly again, giving Vanitas his answer.

He sighed, stroking her hair softly.

"It's okay." He said.

The moon shined lightly into the room, bathing them in the light blueish color.

The stars seemed to twinkle at the pair, as they both fell asleep.

..

Darcy woke up, she didn't feel the warmth of another person, but instead the cold empty air.

"Vani..?" She muttered, slowly opening her eyes.

Everything was blurry as her eyes adjusted.

"I'm right here." Vanitas said, sitting down on the bed.

He now had his vest on.

He placed his hand on her cheek, and she relaxed into the soft touch.

"I have to go out for a bit, if you want I can get Noé.." He sounded a bit irritated at the mention of the albino's name, but kept a soft smile as Darcy's eyes had adjusted.

"Okay.." She mumbled.

Vanitas smiled, before getting up, grabbing his coat, and walking outside the room.

"Noé." Vanitas said.

Noé hummed, looking at him.