'Nightmare' ― 11

It was Monday.
You know what that means..

Vanitas' first day at school!!

Great..

The school had recently given out uniforms, Darcy wore a white blouse with a red ribbon attached to the collar to hold it in place.

It had a black plaid skirt and she chose to wear yoga pants underneath with her black boots.

Vanitas had to also wear a white blouse but with a red tie attached to the collar to hold it in place.

He had to wear black pants that did have pockets, he also wore some shoes Darcy had gotten him- which were also black boots.

"Vanitas! Can I do your hair?? PLEASE!" Darcy begged, it was like the 17th time that day she asked.

Vanitas sighed before nodding, Darcy squealed in excitement before getting the brush and gently brushing his ebony hair.

She grabbed an indigo tie and tied his hair into a loose ponytail, like it normally is.

She giggled, "Done!"

Vanitas sighed, he got up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast, Darcy did the same just instead of making breakfast she was making lunch for school.

They both finished and ate breakfast, then grabbed their lunch and put their shoes on.

Darcy walked Vanitas to school, which he was unfortunately now in all the same classes as her.

When they finally got to the school, Darcy grabbed their schedule and went to her locker. Vanitas followed.

"Hm?" She hummed, looking at Vanitas.
"Don't we share a locker?" He asked.
Darcy sighed, "Yes. I'm just putting my stuff in."

Vanitas pouted.

When Darcy finished putting her lunch and other thing in the locker, and grabbing her books, Vanitas did the same.

They both went to their class.

After their two classes was lunch, where they met up with Emma just outside the cafeteria.

"Darcy! It's been a whi- Why is he here?" Emma said.

"Heh.. About that- He wouldn't stop bugging me so I offered to get him in and did as a joke but he got in still somehow.." Darcy said.

Vanitas' hands were in his pockets, he was simply staring at the two.

They all ate lunch together in the yard and talked until the bell rang, then the pair went to their last two classes. And after finally went home.

Darcy groaned, it was Monday which would mean she'd have to keep doing this for 4 more days.

Luckily next week is the beginning of spring break, which will mean two days with out any stress.

And then after the summer, she'll be graduating.

Darcy smiled at the thought of this, Vanitas paid no mind and just went upstairs, Darcy followed and they both took a nap together.