She took it and left.  I rushed to the clinic and closed the door. I sat on floor as my legs gave up. I'm bad at arguing. And obviously scared of goons. I don't believe what I just did. My whole body is shaking right now as tears falling. It's hard to explain how I feel . I took out my phn to text Jihoo.

"where are you?"
.
.
"15 minutes max" he replied.

I leaned against the door forming a ball. Should I tell him about it.........

----------------------------

Jihoo's pov

It was too late by the time I reached the clinic. Somehow I felt that I shouldn't have left Ella alone. Things are not going much well. I'm having a hard time with the the  project. Some big company is making things messier in this area. I wonder who they could be. Today's meeting also wasn't a good one. I clearly understood that few clients were unwilling to invest in our project. Obviously when people think of business they tend to incline towards profit. And other companies can definitely ensure profit from the very beginning. But in our case it'll tale a bit of time till we reach there as we're mainly focusing on the welfare of the people. I sighed. I could  get a bit more time to prepare if things were not like this. I feel so drained. I'm missing Ella right now. Only she can understand how I'm feeling.

I saw Ella sitting on the sofa as entered the clinic. She stood up seeing me. Her face had a mixed kind of emotion which soon found its way to my anxiety. I rushed to her and kneeled, pressing my head against her stomach I hugged her and closed my eyes. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded. "just.... for a little while......."

_______________________

Ella's pov

I couldn't tell Jihoo about what happened last night. He seemed torn. So I didn't want to bother him with that. I'll have to wait for the right time to tell him as he's going through ups and downs these days. I'm scared myself otherwise I would have handled it alone. Again David is here so I can't ask Lisa cause I know he'll tell Jimin everything. I can't blame him cause that's his job. Neither can blame Jimin cause I know he's worried about me. I sighed. I don't know what to do!.... Let me see what's Jihoo doing. He asked for some documents earlier. I can meet him with this excuse. At least meeting him would help forget this for a while.

I headed to his room when and saw Jandi pacing in front of his room.
"Hi Ella!"

"hi! What are you doing here?"

"I need to meet sunbae. But I'm bothering him lot recently that's why hesitating... What about you?"

"he asked for a patient's documents earlier. Came to give it."

"oh, cool! You're a  saviour! Give it to me I'll give him."

"I.... Um.. Okay."

Though wasn't quite happy but I smiled before leaving.

..........................

Woobins pov

Jihoo asked me for a file a long ago. I was busy so couldn't give it to him. So came to the hospital. I was about to take the elevator when noticed Ella. I followed her. She stood by door and didn't enter the room. Was about to call her when a conversation reached me. Three or four girls were talking in that room.

"how come you don't know about it! It was quite a gossip during that day."

"I heard a little. Didn't know much about it."