"Mom, will dad be okay?" the girl sobbed.

"don't worry child. We'll see what we can do.. Uji ma (don't cry)." she hugged her.

I was so curious that I wanted to ask what happened but suddenly  two men rushed into the hospital. I gasped while the little girl started crying. From their get up it was clear that they are goons.

" I see! Here you're hiding." one of them said.

"you think you can hide from us! After all those money you took!" the other guy yelled as he spat the matchstick.

"yaa!" another guy entered who kinda looked like their boss. "why are you making a fuss in here! Drag them out palli! (hurry)"

I was in a daze  as they dragged the lady and the child out of the clinic. The lady was wailing and begged to let her daughter go and the daughter was also crying.
I was froze as corpse to move but the helplessness of the little girl triggered me. I can call miya and ask the boys to come but that'll create a mess. I went out.

"stop it!" I yelled. " what do you think you're doing?"

The boss furrowed and took few steps towards me. "sajangnim. Do you think it's worth getting involved?"

"leave them."

The boss scoffed. "Just because we're respecting you, don't think of us as good people. This clinic is also something that bothers us. It'll take minutes to take it down."

I can't cause any harm to the clinic. I thought to myself.
"what do you guys want? Why are you bothering them!" i asked.

"bo? Moragu? We're bothering them? Look, they're are the one bothering us! Her husband took loan and wont even return!"

"ani..! That's not true! It's not the time yet to return. But they're forcing us to return it now. Again they asked a huge interest. All these were not in the contract." the lady said.

"woah! Look who's talking! Guys! What are you doing! Take her to her husband. Then I'll see how brave you are!" the boss ordered.

"stop! Don't do that!"  I said.

He looked at me with annoyance. "aish! Yaa! If you're so empathetic why don't you give us the money instead of them? Then I'll let all of them go! Including her husband... If you can't, just fk off! Kaja!"

"wait!.. I'll give you the money!"

He  smirked and stared at me. "Do you even know the amount?"

"tell me"

"gurrae?" he scoffed. "10 million"

"fine. I'll give you that"

He furrowed. " sajangnim.. I'm not the type to joke around."

"I'm serious. Just give me sometime."

He scoffed. "arasso! I'll give you one week. If you can't" he was cut off by me.

"it's enough for me." I said.

"alright! Guys, leave them. But his husband will be with us till we get the money."

The lady  hugged her daughter.

"promise me you won't hurt her husband neither would bother them. It's a deal."

"okay! Deal." he scoffed.

"and you won't come to the clinic for this."

"sure. But don't think of running away. Guys, let's go."

The lady and the girl looked at me with curious eyes as if they have thousands of questions to ask. I foreced smile. "go home." I gave her my card. "contact me tomorrow."