I leaned back as he lifted one to his shoulder, pressing a kiss to my ankle as he worked my muscles, rubbing and squeezing my thighs slowly. I had to close my eyes and look away as he watched my face struggle to stay calm. He knew all my weak spots as his hands moved to rub my inner thighs, my robe lifted, exposing me to his eyes as he bent down and placed a kiss on my hip bone.

A small whimper left my lips as he nibbled it, teasing the sensitive area before kissing lower to my thighs. I knew he could tell I was wet. The proof was right in front of his face but he still teased me as his fingers moved up higher to my thighs, rarely did they brush against my pussy and dip back down.

I almost opened my mouth to whine until I saw that look in his eyes. He was getting exactly what he wanted and I couldn't help my pout, "Babe.. I'm still mad at you.. but.." I pause as I catch his attention. A little smile grew on my lips as I moved my legs over his shoulder, "I'll forgive you if you treat me better.." I crossed my ankles as I watched his eyes look between my legs.

A smile lifted at his lips as he held my hips and brought his lips down to kiss my clit, "I'm sorry, baby.. Lemme fix it.." I watched as his tongue left his lips to touch my own, licking and tasting me slowly as I let a moan leave my lips. My hand rested on his durag as I watched his lick at me, his tongue focused on my clit as his hands kept rubbing the lotion in.

I couldn't help but melt like putty in his embrace. I was soaking in all his attention and pleasure like a sponge as my legs tightened around his neck.

"Daddy.." I moans his name softly and watch his eyes lock onto mine. His hands moved to my hips as he arched them up, pushing his tongue into my hole and tasting me greedily.

I couldn't keep eye contact as my eyes fluttered shut. My moans grew louder as the familiar coil in my stomach began to tighten, "I-I'm gonna cummm.." I could barely speak through my moans but we both knew what was coming.

One of his hands came down to push two fingers inside me, curling against my walls as he began to thrust them deep. My back arched as I struggled in his grip, the intense sensation becoming stronger and stronger.

He knew I was about to cum.

His lips wrapped around my clit as he sucked and licked, tearing me to shreds as I finally came hard. My back arched as my hand moved to his head, trying to push him off as I moaned his name. I didn't know how long I was cumming but it felt like waves hitting over and over.

His lips finally released me and my body sagged. I could only whimper and lay there as he began to lotion my torso and breasts.

"You forgive me, baby?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he climbed over my body. I nodded my head slowly and embraced the gentle kisses he laid on my chest.

"You look tired." He chuckled softly as I nodded my head once again. My eyelids felt like they were being held down by bricks. He laughed and lifted me to his chest, peeling the blanket from under me before laying me back down.

My arms wrapped around his neck, "Noooooo.. sleep with me." I whines and felt him kiss my temple, "Lemme go make sure the house locked up baby.. imma be back." I hesitantly let him go. I giggled softly as I noticed the tent in his pants before he turned around.

His butt is so cute.

I giggles more before shutting up as he looked at me over his shoulder. I quickly shut my eyes and let myself relax into our bed.

And to think I tried to top him.. maybe another night..

____________
Authors note:

Hehehe this a lil spicyyyyyy!!! Y'all think wattpad gone dick eat and take it down??? 🤨 guess we gone have to learn da hard way LMFAO

And if u reading this right after I posted, u betta take yo bad ass to sleep NEOW!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️‼️‼️

LMFAOOOOOOOOO HELP