Chapter 16:countless wounds

Nikki had gotten into the car with Nan, since they both weren't breathing well, Beth was nowhere to be found, and it was assumed that she probably needed some alone time.
"It's probably with all the smoke and fire, it's probably why," Nikki said to Nan.
Nan nodded, "Yeah, you're right," she said, and they drove the twenty minutes to the hospital, exiting the magical dimension, entering the hospital, which wasn't that occupied, since most people were at other hospitals across the world. They admitted themselves into the Houston Methodist Hospital's ER.

Nikki inserted her thought into Nan's mind, I can't wait ten minutes! People could die in ten minutes!

Nan quickly thought: Haha, what if I have an internal injury?

Suddenly somebody squealed, bringing both of their attention to the real world, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S NIKKI REED! OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS THEY'RE SO IT!" she squealed, it seemed to be an extremely young nurse.
Nikki smiled, "Do you want an autograph?" She felt like her head was sinking into a deep ocean, but she didn't want to risk fainting in front of a fan. It would be so embarrassing.
"A picture would be so cool," She squealed, and quickly took one, "Um, why are you here?"
"We were in an accident, our friend was an idiot," Nan said.
Her eyes widened as she looked at Nan, "You're Nancy Sloane, aren't you? I loved your Aladdin remake, so gory, so violent, but so romantic," she said.
"Yeah," she said, smiling. Exhaustion was kicking in, and she started to feel a little bit light headed, her breathing felt even more limited.

Just as the nurse took out her phone and right before she clicked, Nikki's eyes rolled back, and before she knew it, she was on the ground unconscious.
Nan and the nurse gasped, "Somebody get a gurney!" she screamed, "And page Khan!" she shouted.
Somebody rolled Nikki onto a gurney, as Nan ran after her, "What's happening? That's my best friend!" she screamed, running after her, but immediately started coughing profusely, and wheezed for breath, gasping for air, sitting on the chair.
"Sorry, no visitors Ms.Sloane, and we can't make an exception to fame," the nurse said.

A doctor with the name Tumar Khan on his coat rushed and she heard him say, "Chest CT." Tumar, that kind of sounded like Tumor, what if he had a brain tumor? That almost made Nan laugh, as they heard lots of words being shouted.
But one in particular grabbed her attention, as she slumped in the chair, "We have Samantha Reed, age fifteen, unconscious at the scene, we found some dust and ash in her hair, and she's unresponsive, we suspect it's neurological," she heard a paramedic say.
She stood up, making her chest pain even worse, "Sam?" she croaked, until a nurse led her away for her checkup. She heard them order a head CT for Sam, and a chest CT for her, and she heard the word surgery for Sam.
"You have smoke inhalation, Nancy Sloane, and there's a lot of soot in your throat, it looks like you're going to need surgery," the doctor said.
"SURGERY?"
"It's a minor procedure," the doctor said. "Don't worry, we just need to check the lungs, and clean them out, don't worry, plastics can remove the scar," he said.
She widened her eyes, "What about Sam? Sam Reed, I saw her, she's my best friend."
"She's a neuro case, there's a brain bleed, and she'll need surgery for that too," the doctor said.
But in the room, suddenly Sunny showed up.
"How did you get in here sir? No visitors," the doctor said.
"Chk chk you're dead," he said, smirking at the doctor.
The doctor looked at him confused, "Who are you?"
Sunny felt like he was slapped in the face. "WHO AM I? I'M S GAMER, A FAMOUS GAMER, I CAN SHAPESHIFT INTO GOD! MY DOG HATES YOU AND WILL KILL YOU! BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET ARRESTED SO HE WONT YOU PEASANT!" Sunny screamed.

Nan rubbed her head, "Sunny, why are you here? Now I need surgery and plastic surgery or something after that because you terrorized Beth's wedding and you decided to pick a fight against Shrimpy, he's an idiot, and that makes you an idiot for fighting one," she said.
The doctor was on the ground, from Sunny's shove, he didn't understand anything, but he had heard a huge explosion at a wedding chapel in Switzerland, but this was Texas. So there was no way the chubby gamer kid did it. "Um sir you need to get out of here."
Sunny smirked at him, he couldn't assault the doctor, since he would press charges, and nobody would believe that nice Nan would assault the doctor, plus he had assaulted a lot of people lately, so he decided to back off. "Chk chk," he said instead. "My dog will kill you for telling me that I need to get out, so stay tuned for death, loser!"