Chapter 11:$10,000 dollars

Beth hadn't taken off the blood, wearing it with pride. Her wedding day had arrived, and the weather was a little chilly but perfect. They were doing it two days before spring break ended.

Everyone had already boarded the private jet, owned by Dipankar, and they were about 20 minutes away from the airport in Switzerland!

Sunny frantically looked around for the "flight attendant assistance" button because he was hungry. I mean really hungry. He clicked the button at least 100 times when he did find it, though. The flight attendant formally walked over to Sunny's seat and asked him what he wanted.

"What on your menu bro, gimme a menu!" Sunny shouted at the innocent lady. She shuffled around her beverage cart, found a menu, and handed it over to Sunny.

"Thanks,"he scowled, furiously snatching it from her hands.

Dipankar had told everyone that all the food would go on his Debit Card, so Sunny decided to take advantage of it. He held out the menu at least an inch away from his eyes, smirking.

All of a sudden, his eyes widened, and his eyebrows raised. A Two-Pound Triple Chocolate Cake, with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and chocolate shavings on top! This was his dream desert! I mean, it was only 250$! Sunny wanted to get revenge on Dipankar for not making him his best man.

"Gimmethisrightnoworiwillchkchkyoutodeath!" Sunny blurted out in a split second. He said it so fast, Bud and Frankie woke up from their morning naps.

The flight attendant quickly, but quietly, slipped into the curtains, and vanished into the galley.

Meanwhile at the back of the jet, everyone else was partying with loud music. Sunny didn't sit in the back because he thought it was lame, and plus he brought his Nintendo Switch onboard, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

"WOOOO," Nan shouted to Beth, while she was hitting some sick moves. "OOH YEAH WORK IT SISTER WORK IT!" Since Beth was extremely flexible, it was no surprise she got such a crowd while dancing.

Dipankar got a chime on his phone and checked it. His bank account. He read it.

Account Balance: $0.00

He had two-hundred-and-fifty dollars in his bank account.

"HEY! WHO USED UP MY MONEY?!" Dipankar screeched.

Sunny slowly snickered while taking a big bite out of his lovely desert.

Dipankar whipped his head towards Sunny's direction. "HOW DID YOU SPEND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ON ONE DESERT?" he screeched, yet again.

Sunny snickered, saying nothing, smiling slowly.

"You said that we could spend as much as we wanted, and it could go on your bank account!" Sunny said while gobbling up a giant piece of cake, with his hands.

"I NEVER SAID YOU COULD, YOU RETARD!" Dipankar said while gripping his knife. His forehead was dripping with sweat, and it was hot.

Beth felt livid. How could Dipankar say that? Sunny may have been the worst person to ever exist, but calling somebody a retard was awful. She wished Dipankar had cursed instead. She marched towards him, and yanked his wrist, the newly healed one.
"Dipankar!" she yelled. "How dare you! Calling somebody a retard is never okay, and it's a nasty slur, and it'll hurt many people with disabilities!" she reprimanded, scolding him like a mother. "I'm so sorry Merida, he surely didn't mean it."

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it," Merida said softly. "People always say that around me, I'm used to it."
Nan glared at Dipankar, as Sam wrapped an arm around Merida. "Is it okay if I give you a hug?" Sam asked Merida.